Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
499 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 504
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 499
Total: 499

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions - moving on!!!

Started by Aerosim Solutions, December 05, 2010, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

OKAY, OKAY I'll stay!!!
What can I say? I have been absolutely inundated with emails and messages of support from many prominent members of this website and I am truly humbled by the highly emotive response to my announcement of departure. I had no idea that the event that lead to my decision to depart could have been so far reaching. It is a shame that the matter was publicised, this should never have happened and apologize to the forum that it did!

Two managers from this site have asked me to stay onboard at Cockpit Builders, combining this request with the outcry from so many members of the forum, I have reversed my decision to leave. I will continue to help my friends here at CB as per usual and I thank all the individuals who contacted me personally sincerely for your best wishes. Many members complained to me about not being able to comment with my thread being locked, unfortunately this did happen but I assure you all it was not me who locked it, I am not on staff at this website and I had no influence on freedom of speech policy, I do hope you get a chance to reply in this thread lol!!! Please stick to positive comments as I am happy to move on and forget the matter, I will source the part I required from the established supplier with a warranty!

On the positive - Aerosim news! I am pleased to announce a partnership deal for Aerosim Solutions with Roberto Soriano from www.throttletek.com I am now providing some internal parts for the fabulous new B767 TQ that Roberto is producing. Some might have thought of us as competitors but we share a long term friendship and we thought that combining resources here and there will benefit all builders at the end of the day. Throttletek and Aerosim can both supply flightsim TQs with the fabulous electronics from Leo Bodnar installed offering plug'n'play capability across all models. Stay tuned for more news from www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Cheers and Best Wishes to all, onward and upward!!!

Gwyn Perrett
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

ian@737ng.co.uk

;D   ;D   ;D    it is indeed a great day.     very sad when you loose a good friend, but an even better day when you find them again.
i am soooooo pleased you didn't 'do a runner' Gwyn.    we need people like you mate.
welcome back  ;D
regards from a very cold wales ........

ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Boeing Skunk Works

Glad to see you're staying Gwyn. Keep up the great work.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Kennair

Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

jackpilot

Good move Gwyn
This ship is our ship and for sure is the best there is this side of the Galaxy.
And the crew is up to it.

Lets move on.. ;)

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate