Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 06:29:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
550 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 583
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 550
Total: 550

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hey Gwyn !

Started by jackpilot, March 10, 2011, 04:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

Quote from: Aerosim Solutions on March 09, 2011, 06:31:42 PM
Hi Mike, I'm interested, it would save me having to build one! 
Cheers Gwyn
Separate post not to Hijck Mike'TQ post.....

Hey Gwyn...are'nt you tempted to "modernize" you sim to next next gen.!
Check you parts bin! lol
:D

Jack

Kennair

I'm going to temp him even further Jack with his own creation which I recently backlit.

Cheers,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

jackpilot

Yep ...Great
have'nt done it yet but will be a breeze with the led strips.
Busy organizing departure of 737(1) MIP before picking up 737 (2)MIP
:P

Jack

jskibo

Better put orange cones out in place of the Missing MIP so the Mrs. doesn't take the bedroom back while you're gone :)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

jackpilot

Would be a good idea. But...
No need as there is no full time Mrs.
(hence the BDR Gate!)

:D

Jack

Aerosim Solutions

Hi guys,
Yeah I know, I should build my own TQ really and I probably will I guess but Aerosim jobs keep me away from my sim and I miss it! I hope Mike gets back to me with a good price for his TQ because I would prefer the easy way out! Everytime I get close to finishing the list something else pops up and I can't exactly refuse, I created this business so I asked for it! The good thing is the commissions are paying for the rebuild of my sim and the workshop is now fully equipped. I just took a month off to build my rudders and now I have to get back onto the customer list again.

Next it's Darryl's Spitfire again, I'm making a 'Drop tank release mechanism and lever'. He's going to hook it up to the fridge so it can slide another beer down a shute straight into his cockpit. After that I'm doing an Airbus A320 flap lever mechanism and also the A320 speedbrake mechanism for Bindook, these will definately become Aerosim products and I'm also thinking of providing the handles as a seperate product. Speaking of handles and knobs, I can now provide B747 panel knobs as I have made a new mold. Then it's B747 fuel valve knobs with internal lighting, these will be the same as B777 units. Yoke and column parts keep selling well but I am going to put some time into my sim this year and hope to have it flying by Christmas...fingers crossed!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Garys

Hi Gwyn,

When you say 747 fuel valve switches do you mean the cuttoff switches on the throttle quad? If so I would be interested in those.

Gary

Aerosim Solutions

Quote from: Garys on March 10, 2011, 03:24:34 PM
Hi Gwyn,

When you say 747 fuel valve switches do you mean the cuttoff switches on the throttle quad? If so I would be interested in those.

Gary

Yes Gary, they will have a red LED inside them and the 5 point star on the end, not sure of the price until I've made some.

Cheers, Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

matta757

Gwyn,

Depending on the price, I might be interested in 2 of those switches as well!

Matt

Garys

Sounds good, Keep us posted.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate