Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:20:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
165 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 TQ Choices?

Started by XOrionFE, October 06, 2009, 03:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

Ok 737 Vets...

I only need one more component right now to satisfy my immediate purchase needs for my sim and that is a TQ.   Looking at the choices out there there are not many.    I was looking at the FSC Non-Motorized one as an option as it seems to be a good price.    Specs say the Trim wheels are fixed but I am sure they are modifyable.    Wondering if anyone has one of these and any thoughts.   Are there others I should check out?  Anyone selling one?

Thanks,
Scott

FLY737

Hi Scott,
have you seen this one:
http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/

In my opinion the most advanced affordable solution!

Cheers
René
René Billiani
FLY737
http://www.fly737.com

ian@737ng.co.uk

hi scott.......
i have a symulatory TQ right now, but i was very interested in the Revolution motorised TQ that i went to paris to see it for myself.    i was smitten, one will be arriving here in about 10 days.   the FSC unit is actually made by symulatory.
Revolution do a standard version as well.  it's exactly the same as the auto unit except no auto's.  runs via a Bodnar card.  priced at 650 euro's at present.  i think this is a special offer and i'm sure they told me normal price will be 750 euro's afterwards.
why not hang fire until i get mine.  because you know i'll really put it thru it's paces and give it an honest appraisal.
regards ... ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

XOrionFE

Thanks Ian,
Yes, I have been looking at this new one and have been enquiring.  I just got a reply yesterday that they can added movable trim wheel (useable but non motorized) as well as upgrade to backlightable face plate on the non-motorized version for a few hundred euros more.    I am very tempted on this.  I would also definitely like to take advantage of their discount deal prior to FS Weekend (which I wish I could go to).   Anyway, i look forward to hearing more about yours when you get it and from them.   I would love to get the motorized version but I am already starting to stretch my initial build dollars thin...  I think I would be very happy with their non-motorized version as well.

Regards,
Scott

PS - thank you for the other file again

XOrionFE

Oh brother.

I made the HUGE mistake of watching the Revolution video and now am really in trouble.   I was going to be very happy with a nice 737 looking throttle so was very much interested in the non-motorized version.  But now that I saw the video.....  :o

ian@737ng.co.uk

;D  ;D   ;D  and you only watched the video.......
i actually went there, can you imagine how i felt......  ;D   ;D   ;D

i'll get mine shortly, so will report as soon as afterwards.....
rgds ... ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

XOrionFE

Well...

Apparently the early discount deal is over and I missed the boat so now there is certainly nothing to make me rush on this.   Will await your review Ian.   I am also really curious to see if Sim-Avionics will support it as that is the package I have (which I believe you were looking at).   Can't wait to see what you think. 

I will say this about them..despite being extremely busy with orders they are super prompt at responding with answers to questions.    Great presales customer service!

Scott

FLY737

I am a customer within the next months too!
Just waiting for Project Magenta compatibility ... then my order goes out to Paris!  ;D
René Billiani
FLY737
http://www.fly737.com

shaneb

Hey Scott,

Remember this  "It's like the kid with the Sears Wish Book at Christmas" syndrome all over again.

I can sit for hours and look at all the flight sim products I would like to have! 
Intel i7-4960X LGA 2011 / Asus Rampage Blk edition MB / EVGA Geforce Titan Blk video card / Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz 32GB / EVGA 1300w PSU / Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD / WD Black series 1TB 7200rpm HD / CoolerMaster Seidon 240 liquid cooler /  CoolerMaster 932 HAF case / Windows 7 Pro 64

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate