Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 05:36:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
542 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 551
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions fuel valve knobs

Started by Aerosim Solutions, May 29, 2011, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
Another new product from the Aerosim workshop. I am really pleased with the result and will be adding these to the product list. My website will be 'refreshed' by our own Kennair soon and the new fuel valve knobs will be listed with pricing.

Cheers, Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

XOrionFE

wow,  those are really cool looking Gwyn.  Nice work!

Scott

Aerosim Solutions

Here's a pair fitted to the Aerosim Solutions B777 TQ owned by Kennair!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Garys

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all, here is the next instalment! B747 type now available. All switch caps are priced at AUD$37.50each, add AUD$18.00 if the switch itself is also required.

Cheers Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions

Kennair

I can vouch, these fuel switch caps are sweet. One of those inexpensive fine touches to the sim. And anything that lights up is good! Lol.

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

Bob Reed

We do seem to like flashy lights!!!  :laugh:

matta757

Gwyn and Ken,

Do they stay lit as long as they are engaged? Or can they be programmed to flash when first engaged and then only light up if there is an engine failure like in the real aircraft?

And yes, they look AMAZING. Really nice work, Gwyn!

Matt

jackpilot

Matt
I would say that this is a software feature.
JP

Jack

Bob Reed

I agree with JP.... Interface programing...

matta757

Yeah, you guys are right... sorry bout that!

Aerosim Solutions

Just to clarify, the switch caps have nothing to do with the switch position. I have been told it is part of the fire alarm system and would therefore be lit by the software. The caps light up with 12VDC as there is a resistor fitted inside the cap. I have tried 6VDC and they still light up OK but not as good as 12V. Please note that the assembly of the switch cap involves filling the black cap with clear resin and this encases the LED in the resin to make it spread the light better. The excess resin is machined off and the cap repolished after it has hardened. The black cap is a press fit over the aluminium body so it ends up glued on with the resin. The LED is not really replacable, the unit becomes a solid state globe more or less. The usual 12 month warranty will apply and I will replace a failed unit that is returned to me!

Cheers, Gwyn

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate