Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:09:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
130 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 139
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Aerosim Solutions 3 engine throttle quadrant

Started by Aerosim Solutions, June 24, 2011, 11:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
I was commissioned to build one of my generic 3 engine TQ bases by a Dassault F50 sim builder from Kuwait. My customer then asked me if I could add some levers to the generic base and this is the TQ I have made for him. I added arches to the standard generic TQ base side plates to support the aluminium bridge plate, this was only a minor alteration to the existing CNC file. The thrust levers are made to attach to the standard lever gear potentiometer drive inside the unit. The engine two lever has a reverser lever that operates a micro switch and both outer levers are fitted with thumb buttons. All wiring is concealed within the levers. This unit is made from black acrylic, white acetyl, PVC and aluminium. It shows what can be done with my generic TQ bases, the most popular product sold by Aerosim Solutions!

Cheers, Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate