Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 01:04:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
342 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 373
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Dead beat builders.......

Started by XOrionFE, August 15, 2011, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

Hey all,

I know this may draw a litte controversy but I just couldnt bite my tongue on this one.    Seems there are a couple builders who I think we all have met before online and probably know that unfortunately have decided to leave one of our beloved vendors high and dry with non-payment of their bills.      I think this really is a shame and although I do understand that everyone can face unforeseen financial issue that put a burden on their ability to pay it is so un-ethical to just leave these vendors who work hard to support our community with no communications and non-payment.    For those of you that know of the circumstances being reported on a specific vendor's forum you are probably aware of these folks or may have worked with them.   I urge a little peer pressure to the guilty parties and if you cant pay then for heavens sake return the product at least.      It is just so disgusting to hear that this happens in our community.     If you are one of the offenders and read this then man up!    Pay your bills.   And if you think you can jump on this forum and get any sympathy or try to drag a good vendor through the dirt then please think again.

Good....got that off my chest.

Scott

jackpilot

I sent a PM to one of them, a while ago, to no avail.
Agree with you all the way.

JP

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate