Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 09:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
512 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Missing terminals at ORBX Airports?

Started by XOrionFE, October 14, 2011, 08:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XOrionFE

Hello all,

I doubt anyone has run into this but posting as a longshot.    I have a lot of the ORBX scenery including recently purchased Brisbane (YBBN) and Melborne Intl (YMML) airports along with FTX Australia SP4 (all of Australia).   I have also installed all patches from ORBX.    For whatever reason these two airports work fine with the exception that I am missing the terminals completely.    Cargo areas, peopleflow, runways taxiways, aprons, vehicles, and jetways, even signs, are all fine.   It is just the terminals that are missing from view.   Their shadows are there even!    I have not been able to figure out what is wrong.    I loaded on my desktop computer same way to check it out and they are fine but not working on my Cockpit setup.   I have played with all the display sliders and reinstalled, etc.    The only thing I can think of at this point is that somehow it is not compatible with a TripleHead2Go 3 screen setup.   I even tried with 2 different warping softwares. 

Anyone else using these in their pit right now?  Seen this issue?

Thanks,
Scott

jetpilot

Hi Scott,
Do you already tried loading the scenery with both DX10 selected and non selected. Usually that correct this issue.
Roberto

XOrionFE

Not with DX10 yet.   I will try that now though.

XOrionFE

You da man Roberto!!!   That fixed it!  Turned on DX10 and the terminal showed up.   Didnt realize I need that on.  Thanks so much.....

Scott

PS - can wait unit November 5th weekend....should be a lot of fun

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate