Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:26:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
579 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 585
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

The Winners of the 1000 Member Draw are....

Started by Trevor Hale, October 24, 2011, 04:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hale

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for being here.  It has been an amazing 2 years, and I can't wait for the next 2.  We have managed to accomplish many things over the the last while, that many of us never thought we could achieve.  So with a special Thank You to Flightdecksolutions and SmartSimTech and without further ado the winners are as follows.

For the $350.00 Gift Certificate for Flightdecksolutions, courtesy of the Team at FDS. The Winner is..  "Garys"       
Please contact Jackpilot through private message, to claim your prize.

Next, for the Smart Sim Tech SST30ir2 Input Card.  The Winner is...  "fly_ebos"
Please contact Tyler Reed through Private message to Claim your prize.

Congratulation's to both our winners, as well as another Big thank you to the donations from Flightdecksolutions and SmartSimtech.

"RANDOM DRAW COMPLETED BY RANDOM.ORG"
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

fsaviator

That's great!  Congrats.

I'd like to be the first to publicly thank FDS and Smart Sim Tech for donating the prizes.  The support you guys show the community, beyond sales, is appreciated!
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Garys

This is Awesome.

I want to say a big Thank You to Trevor, Bob, Tyler, Jack, Phil and of course Peter for not only the gift certificate, but for making this site possible and for all the great work you guys put in.
I also want to thank Tim Henry who was apart of the team at the beginning and who first introduced me to Cockpitbuilders.

Its great to come on here each day and see the updates, idea's and solutions from everyone. It really is great to be apart of that. Thanks Everyone.

Gary

fdspcos

We are very thankful to have great supporters and customers out here. We do our best to earn that and to see growth. Nothing better than being part of a group like cockpitbuilders. Congratulations to everyone for being part of something that grew so quickly to 1,000 members.
On a personal note, One of the biggest attributes that we at FSD enjoy about cockpitbuilders.com is the ability for the members to "Be ok" with the reality that commercial entities like Flightdeck Solutions do exist and can be a positive part of the hobby. Recognizing that we are not all driving around in Porsches. That is what keeps up engaged here, what keeps us feeling welcome to even post. Thank you for that everyone.
Congratulations again to the winners of the contest!
Peter

Peter Cos
Flightdeck Solutions, Ltd

Bob Reed

Congratulations to the winers. Claim your prizes and keep building!! Thanks to the folks who donated the prizes and thanks to all the support from you, the users of this site. Now lets head for he next 1000!

XOrionFE

Congratulations Winners and I would like to echo a thank you to Peter and Tyler. 

Scott

warvet

Congratulations Gary,
It couldn't have gone to a better guy for sure. Also thank you for that kind comment and taking the time to mention me. I'm sure there are many enthusists and builders here who have benefitted from your participaton and knowledge Gary. All the best mate.
Also Congrats to Trevor for weathering many storms and continuing to always create a wonderful home for many wayward virtual aviators :) Great job my friend.
Tim  :D
Quote from: Garys on October 24, 2011, 06:09:23 AM
This is Awesome.

I want to say a big Thank You to Trevor, Bob, Tyler, Jack, Phil and of course Peter for not only the gift certificate, but for making this site possible and for all the great work you guys put in.
I also want to thank Tim Henry who was apart of the team at the beginning and who first introduced me to Cockpitbuilders.

Its great to come on here each day and see the updates, idea's and solutions from everyone. It really is great to be apart of that. Thanks Everyone.

Gary
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

MLeavy737

The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

NeoMorph

John AKA NeoMorph... Gamer, Simmer, AnythingToGetOutOfNormalLife...er

Project: ATR 72-500, Ruscool panels, OpenCockpits Electronics.
Currently Doing: Awaiting coloured acrylic for colouring rear lighting and working on final versions of overhead panel fixtures (Yay, finally!)

fly_ebos

I must admit that so far I am still awaiting my prize from Tyler...

Tyler Reed

Hey Fly_Ebos,
I have not forgotten about you, I don't know what happened to the first card that got shipped out.  I have your address and a new card now sitting in a box ready to go to the post office, i just got to get it down there.  With all the holidays going on around here things have been quite hectic.  I have been in and out of town visiting people.  Sorry for the delay, and I promise you it will be in the mail very soon.

Sorry again for the troubles,
Tyler
- Tyler Reed

fly_ebos

Thank you Tyler, looking forward to trying it out!

Thomas

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate