Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:36:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
727 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 727
Total: 727

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Australian EFB for iPad iPhones

Started by DaveK, November 26, 2011, 02:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveK

For those australian vPilots out there that would like something similar to a EFB for your pit, download Ozrunways app for your iPad or iPhone. iPad is better due to the larger screen.

This app will download the SIDS STARS Apron and aerodrome charts VTC and much more which you can then use.

It is actually an App for real aviation and meeting approval from CASA for use in the cockpit. All real world pilots are raving about it.

The app is free to download and downloads the charts you require from Airservices Aust.
The first month is free but then a subscription is required after. I havent reached that point yet so I will see what happens to the app after that.
Certainly worth the download to get the latest info about aerodromes VTC etc.

I know you can download all the above from AA but its nice to have it all in one easy to manage screen.

Nat Crea

Sweet...Definitely going to check that out!

Thanks

Nat

shleeGoo

The next part is called the Display and it's the part you interact with a lot. You can have this on the same FS Server machine or a client machine. In our case, we have it on a client PC, and then using AirDisplay add-on with an IPad (to make the IPad to be seen as another montior on this client PC). Thus, we have the EFB Display on the IPad in the cockpit. ipad 2 accessories  ipad2 Chargers  ipad 2 stand cases

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate