Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
452 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 452
Total: 452

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

F16 Falcon Sim..

Started by simlady/ Karen, February 05, 2012, 09:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidarf

Typical! The WOMAN get the living room, and the man get the garage. Red socks my butt!  :dual:

Maurice

Quote from: vidarf on June 25, 2012, 09:58:03 AM
Typical! The WOMAN get the living room, and the man get the garage. Red socks my butt!  :dual:

Yes but women end up filling the living room with all kinds of useless stuff. In this case, this is a use for the living room that finally makes sense. So, the verdict is clear as I said earlier...it wasn't a human woman that did this but someone from another planet  :)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

vidarf

simlady/ Karen

Hi Maurice, ;D I can't tell you what planet I'm from. Since I left, I use it as a vacation get away and I don't want to see it on NASA's next mission flight plan. Sorry. Let them go to Mars first.  8)

I can't cut a hole in the ceiling for the ejection seat cause I need a place to hang the pink fuzzy dice. That I still need so if you some on Ebay, let me know.

Jack, I know you watch Ebay... scope some out for me.

The secret to everything is BSD got me young and trained me well. I think more logical and it just makes sense. When I get too emotional, which does not happen a lot, BSD "retrains" me and I'm good to go. I can't give away any of the training secrets because they only work on me. Sorry.

Hi Vidar,  ;Dthanks for the comments. One of my co-worker called it the Hello Kitty Jet. I told her it looks all sweet and nice and then I move in for the kill. I want people to see me coming, like playing cat and mouse. I figure, why hide, be bold and out there.

BSD first reaction to the color scheme was, "OMG, you can't do that to a fighter!"
I only had one reply, "Yes I can. Watch me."  :-*

Maurice

Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

simlady/ Karen

I'm going to have John get me these.  ;D
Thanks for finding them.

blueskydriver

Yo! Your Fuzzy Dice are on the way for you to hang above your F16, as well as continue to Pink-a-fy your fighter...OMG! What next, Pink Flight Suit and Flight Helment?

By the way, Karen's fighter name is "POOF!". Why because she likes to blow things up and see that little "POOF" of smoke and flames as she screams by overhead with that EVIL laugh...muah ha ha...lol!

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

vidarf

Bob Reed

O...M......G.... I think I peed myself! Wow I love his humor! Thank you for that!

vidarf

Yup, I have all his show. Including the latest "old and confused". I love the down-to-earth humor he has! Combined with the other blue collar guys... Man! :D

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate