Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 01:13:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
562 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 562
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 Yoke

Started by sluyt050, August 26, 2012, 03:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluyt050

I do not have a hardware cockpit (yet) but I do own a Jetstream (Revolution Simproducts) platinum motorized TQ and I'm very happy with it.

I consider to bye their Pitch & Roll & Elevator Trim motorized gold star yoke because I am looking for the most realistic one particularly  with respect to yoke force. Although, it has a price!.

1. Does anybody has experience with their motorized yoke?
2. Would "motorized" automatically imply Force Feedback?
3. Is it worth the money or could I better go for a cheaper non-motorized one (e.g. Jetstream or ACE)

Best Regards,

Edward
Edward

Sean

I'm hoping they'll bring one to FSWeekend. Maybe Ian can confirm (or otherwise twist their arm)!

sluyt050

Quote from: Sean Nixon on August 26, 2012, 03:22:55 AM
I'm hoping they'll bring one to FSWeekend. Maybe Ian can confirm (or otherwise twist their arm)!

I suppose you mean Eren?
I understood he (they) will not attend the FS Weekend this year.
Edward

Sean

I meant Ian Sissins, he works closely with the guys at Rev. Sim. and is a member here.

I think Rev. Sim. are making a mistake if they don't attend FSWeekend. I hope they don't think a full order book means they needn't bother!

fordgt40

I think that Rev Sim are moving away from the hobbyist component market and more towards turn key projects.

David

ian@737ng.co.uk

Hi Chaps........
just want to confirm Revolution Simproducts WILL be at Lelystad this year.  I spoke to Eren before I went away and we are all booked in at the Airport Hotel.
Nothing concrete yet as to exactly what will be on display, but my gut feeling is that there will be apart from the usual products, a full cockpit with the motorised yokes. 
But of course the final decision will be upto Eren and he'll 'fill me in' when I get back from Greece end of September.
See You all there

Ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

Sean

Excellent news, thanks Ian. Have a great holiday. I trust you'll be doing your part bolstering the Greek [drinks] economy! See you in November.

Sean

PS - the old man moved to South Wales this week, not sure exactly where yet.

sluyt050

We never met Ian, but this is good news. A full cockpit.....would be great. I will be there in November.

Edward
Edward

cestlavie2010

1. I have one set motorized in my cockpit...first had ace but quickly switched when i heard rev sim was making these. There is some feedback in it and now I like them. Initially I had lots of troubles with them but now it seem to work ok.

You are welcome to try.... I live in Nieuwerkerk ad IJSSEL

Remco

sluyt050

Quote from: cestlavie2010 on August 30, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
1. I have one set motorized in my cockpit...first had ace but quickly switched when i heard rev sim was making these. There is some feedback in it and now I like them. Initially I had lots of troubles with them but now it seem to work ok.

You are welcome to try.... I live in Nieuwerkerk ad IJSSEL

Remco

Hey Remco,

Thanks for your invitation. I gladly accept it.
Can you mail me at nowisgold@planet.nl so that we can arrange a date and time?

Edward

dnoize

Quote from: cestlavie2010 on August 30, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I live in Nieuwerkerk ad IJSSEL

Which practically makes us neighbours (capelle a.d IJssel)

grt

Stef

cestlavie2010

then you are also invited if you like...  :idiot:   I you want to try and see...please supply your email?

Best regards

Remco

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate