Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:42:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
718 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 718
Total: 718

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

VNC and Ipads

Started by blueskydriver, September 26, 2012, 06:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone or at least Ipad users,

I was looking for a way to connect with TightVNC to my sim computers while using my Ipad. I found a free program called Mocha VNC lite and it works quite well. I used it in the sim to connect back with computers that have 3 displays and it is nice how the Ipad hand gestures work with them. So, if you have an Ipad and want control with your sim computers via VNC, you can now do it...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Nat Crea

Great news John...I get sick of using my mouse to vnc these days.

Thanks,

Nat

tennyson

Thanx John. I just bought that app, it's great. It was 6.95, which is pretty reasoable for that type of app.

I use VNC on my whole system at home (hahah....Nat told me about it), and bought the android app, but could never get it to work.

Awful handy, when you have screens with the taskbar hidden here and there.

Good find, mate,

Frank Cooper

blueskydriver

Thanks Guys,

Yeah, I was using a laptop in the FO seat to do the TightVNC work when needed; however, when Karen or anyone else wanted to just jump in the seat I would have to pause and move it (it sets on a flat board with a laptop fan under it). Since I have the Ipad right on the Capt's side I can just switch over to the Mocha and adjust any other computer.

Frank, does the full version have it where you select from a list of all computers, because the lite version only allows one to be configured and selected at a time from what I can tell. If it does I will purchase the full version like you...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate