Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 03:41:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
504 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 504
Total: 504

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Business Introduction

Started by HarryZ, April 15, 2013, 07:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryZ

A number of weeks ago I asked for and was given permission to post information about my business on this board.  I had to wait for the completion of some admin work before doing so but that has now been completed.

I have been posting here under HarryZ for a number of months.  I have operated a flight simulation software business for some 15 years now,(Flight Plus Software LTD) first in Toronto and now in London, ON Canada.  The vast majority of my business is wholesale to Aviation/Hobby shops but I do sell at the retail level for those who want to contact me directly.  I can offer prices that are lower than the normal retail level for most products.  I handle products from Flight 1 Software, Aerosoft, Just Flight and Wilco Publishing.

Very recently I was made the North American distributor of Univisual Technologies, the company from Norway and Sweden that produces the Warpalizer blending software.  This software is used by many high end companies who require image blending for curved/ geometric screens.  Univisual has just launched their new website and is in the process of updating all of their links.  The new site can be reached at www.warpalizer.com and eventually at www.univisual.se as well.

I will not do business on the Cockpitbuilders site but those who want to contact me can do so at airsim@flightplus.ca or call me toll free within North America at 1-866-662-0985.

Regards,

Harry Zanin

Harry
Flight Plus Software LTD
London, ON   Canada
airsim@flightplus.ca
Toll Free 1-866-662-0985

jskibo

Very cool Harry, thanks for thinking of us!  :)
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Trevor Hale

Welcome to the group Harry, glad we could be there to help you out.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate