Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
455 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 455
Total: 455

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hijacking threads...bad or sometimes good?

Started by Maurice, February 24, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsaviator

I think some of us may have lost it... just a little bit :P
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

jskibo

Quote from: fsaviator on February 28, 2013, 09:29:38 AM

Bring out your dead, Bring out your dead!
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Maurice

Quote from: fsaviator on February 28, 2013, 09:29:38 AM

May...MAY you say??  And just a little bit?  What more evidence do you need?  ::)

And Darryl, I don't eat rabbit. Just something about not eating some cute animal which could be a pet even if it was flattened by a tractor trailer. Kangaroos on the other hand...  :)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

jackpilot

At this very moment this post has been read 1206 times!!
Shows you!
....And Darryl has posted more than total last 12 months!
:D!

Jack

DarrylH

Quote from: jackpilot on February 28, 2013, 01:39:25 PM

Damn it!! I KNEW there was something I had forgotten....my tablets..cheers Jack!  :idiot:

Maurice,
Rabbits? Cute?...not since the Myxo....... It's us or them

jskibo

Quote from: DarrylH on February 28, 2013, 02:27:37 PM
Quote from: jackpilot on February 28, 2013, 01:39:25 PM

Damn it!! I KNEW there was something I had forgotten....my tablets..cheers Jack!  :idiot:

Maurice,
Rabbits? Cute?...not since the Myxo....... It's us or them

The fiercest creature for yards around!

nicd

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!  (for uneducated, ignorant non-pynthonist types.. Monty Python Bunny Scene

Today's riddle: Captain Jack is piloting the airliner you're on. The cockpit door is open as you come out of the loo. You wave and he say's "hi". How should you not respond to him?

This thread is the easiest to follow in a long time.

blueskydriver

"I took a poo in the loo and there is no paper, no soap, nor water...OH WHAT SHOULD I DO?"...as he looks weirdly at your waving hand!  :o

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Maurice

I, Mau the Magnificent :angel:, do now & forever solemnly swear to never again start a new thread with a stupid subject line, lest the feeble minded and demented souls in this forum latch on to it and keep spewing gibberish just to avoid tackling real world problems such as how to mount a one inch gauge over their heads, or how to match their knobs colour to Mr. Boeing knobs or how to choose between TVs or projectors so that they think they are really flying without help from illegal substances.

Evidently, inhaling MDF dust, or crazy glue fumes, or fine aluminum particles has taken its toll and permanently damaged whatever shred of sanity was left in them, and egging them on by feeding them dubious or confusing subject material can only trigger their inner child and make them revert to slightly Neanderthalic behaviour (not that there's anything wrong with that).

May I offer my "sincere" apologies to all those who felt compelled to squander precious time by following this thread despite the rather obvious lack of useful substance or sustenance for their cockpit building efforts. I deeply regret being the innocent instigator and I "promise" to never do that again ....

So help me Zeus.
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Sean

I only asked if he wanted Corned Beef!

So, I ordered a burger and the waiter asks if I want anything on it?

"Yes please, I'll have a fiver each way"  ;D

DarrylH

Quote from: Sean Nixon on March 01, 2013, 05:32:36 AM
I only asked if he wanted Corned Beef!

Sean,

Yes and don't you feel guilty now? If it weren't for people like you, people like me wouldn't get dragged off topic and people like Maurice would feel better about eating bunnies.

It just goes to show though....most flight simulator types can not keep to a single subject and if you .........

I've just remembered, my Uncle's chestnut hack was named Zeus....

jskibo

On a whim I downloaded Euro Truck Simulator 2.....

.....time to put the 737 on hold and start working on my new Scana truck cab simulator.....WooHoo

nicd

Quote from: blueskydriver on February 28, 2013, 10:22:10 PM
"I took a poo in the loo and there is no paper, no soap, nor water...OH WHAT SHOULD I DO?"...as he looks weirdly at your waving hand!  :o

Good try, but the answer was already in this thread  :)

Standing at the cockpit door, you definitely don't reply:  "Hi Jack"

Now, where's my MDF bong...

blueskydriver

Yes, but I was hi-jacking the question of the hi-jacking thread question based on the whole overall question of hi-jacking. So, what was the question? Oh wait, it was a riddle... :idiot:
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate