Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:37:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
343 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 343
Total: 343

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

A big thank you - from Team737

Started by nicd, November 09, 2009, 03:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicd

On behalf of World Flight Australia - Team 737 (callsign Bluey-737) I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to cockpitbuilders.com for the sponsorship and donation of the webcam streaming during last week's event.

We had alot of great feedback about the webcam feed, and some techies wondering how on earth we got the camera view so good, and the feed so smooth. We did have some intermittent down time due to a camera dropping out on firewire - but that was our end, and was eventualy resolved. On the server side it ran without a hitch .. non-stop for the whole week!

Trev and the guys were tenacious in getting the stream working and just right, and we were thrilled with the result. So thanks guys.. we really appreciate your support and help, and look forward to doing it again next year!

We'll be posting up videos and pics on our site soon, and I'll post here as we do.

Blues skies to all!

Trevor Hale

Thanks Nic,

It was our pleasure to be able to do our part for the charity event.  Everything will stay in place ready for next year.  If there is anything else that we (As a community) can do to help you guys out.  Please do not hesitate to ask.

Hopefully you guys were able to beat last years numbers.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Bob Reed

Hi Nic! I too enjoyed watching the feed. Could not particapate but at least when I put the pic on my 96" screen I felt like I was there!! Glad we coupld help.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate