Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 09:37:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
534 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 534
Total: 535

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

What 'Add-ons' Do You Install with FSX

Started by stephenbalmer, May 06, 2013, 08:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenbalmer

Hello folks,

Whilst I am still evaluating whether to go the Flight of MS route for my base simulation software, I wonder if you could tell me what software add-ons you tend to install and run with FSX.

There seems to be thousands of add-ons out there from aircraft to airfields to environment... Is there also any conditions or rules to follow in terms of what to install - how does multiple environments behave for example If i had an airport within a VFR terrain within a Europe terrain within GEX...?

As well as airports and environments (not worried about aircraft as I will use Prosim737), what other utility type softwares do you tend to use?

Many thanks for your help on this. Kind regards,

Steve

blueskydriver

Hey Steve,

Look at my signature box below, that lists all the programs I run together on FSX. If you need to know the full names, just post a reply...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

stephenbalmer

Thanks very much blueskydriver! Very useful.

Surely there must be some more opinions out there?

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate