Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:14:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
578 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 585
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 578
Total: 578

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

fsx undocking window how do you remove aircraft panels?

Started by stinger, August 25, 2013, 11:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinger

trying to get my three projector setup working at the moment I am simply stretching the fsx image but its giving me stutters especially on the ground now I've been looking on ivar hestnes pdf about visual setups but I have a question I understand how to undock the individual windows then he says press left arrow key and shift key to get your side view! trouble is I can't seem to then remove the aircraft window frames which are in the way any ideas? I know in the front view if I right click on cockpit then cockpit again then close the window I get my clear view but this doesn't seem to work on the side views it must be easy I just can't find the keys to press :huh: thanks.

ivar hestnes

You need to go into the aircraft folder in fsx, then panel folder if remember correctly, and the put two "//" in front of "panel=737-800 or interior=737-800 or something like that.

Long time since I did it, so cant remember exactly the filename, but is pretty  easy to do when you find it ;-)

stinger

thanks ivar still not quite sure so I need to go into the configuration file to do this then? :huh:

Flying_Fox

Assuming that your FSX is located in C:\FSX and you are using default 737-800 plane, then:

Open folder
C:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800\model

Open file model.cfg in Notepad.

change the last line like this:

[models]
normal=B737_800
//interior=B737_800_interior

Save file.

Nick

stinger

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate