Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
257 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 509
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 257
Total: 257

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

WORLDFLIGHT Perth crew Western Australia

Started by Aerosim Solutions, September 02, 2013, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

As I nearly hijacked Warren's PFPX thread, I thought I would start a new thread to mention what is happening down under in Perth, Western Australia! I am on the official Worldflight team at Flightcity777 and our great crew has been training every Tuesday night for the last three months on the awesome FDS 777 sim owned by Flightcity777. Our fundraising will benefit the Royal Flying Doctor Service. I've taken the week off in November to be available for my scheduled 6 or maybe more flights. Our call sign is "FlightCity142" and we are all looking forward to being up in the air for Worldflight in November! It is great to be gaining knowledge in proper flight preparation and planning from the operators of Flightcity777 and ex RAAF Captain Gavin B. who used to 'chauffeur' our ex Prime Minister John Howard in the Air Force BBJ737.  Many thanks to Richard and Ken from Flightcity777 for donating their time and the sim. Also to Gavin for his invaluable instruction, I look forward to applying the knowledged gained in my own 737 sim when it is finished early next year. Another idea from Flightcity was to 'sell' the jump seats for each flight which is raising additional funds. Some pics from our recent training sessions - - -

[smg id=965]
Our IBL call sign panels
[smg id=966]
Gwyn programming the FMC, or at least trying to!
[smg id=968]
Captain Gwyn and F.O. Joe
[smg id=969]
One of Gavin's great whiteboard lessons - 'Holding patterns'

Cheers Gwyn
PS our crew FB page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/322570564539204/
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate