Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 05:16:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
359 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 373
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Angle of Attack training impressions

Started by Maurice, September 04, 2013, 07:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

As I slowly transition to desktop flying with a virtual cockpit for now, I have taken the time to go through the training material offered by the Angle of Attack people.
http://www.flyaoamedia.com/ 

I bought the 737 training a long time ago, but I only started watching a couple of weeks ago. I must say, the material is absolutely superb in my opinion. The videos are great and show all the 737 systems and how to fly the plane like a real pro. This is not just for desktop simmers. This certainly applies if you have a real flight deck and I wish I had started the training much earlier as it would have answered many of my questions.

I can't say enough good things about what I have seen so far and I will be signing up for the 777 training since I can fly a 777 now as well if I feel like it :).

I have absolutely no affiliation or financial interest with Angle of Attack in case anybody thinks this is just a commercial . I'm just a very happy customer :)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Flying_Fox

Thanks Maurice - it looks promising. :D
I understood that all HD video lessons may be downloaded - is that right, or you watching the streaming versions?

Nick

Maurice

Quote from: Flying_Fox on September 05, 2013, 06:43:09 AM
Thanks Maurice - it looks promising. :D
I understood that all HD video lessons may be downloaded - is that right, or you watching the streaming versions?

Nick

Not sure about the current downloading policy, Nick. I have downloaded some in the past but they may have changed their policy about that and I didn't follow the discussions. I'm pretty sure though that some will be available for download but the best thing is to shoot them an e-mail and ask.

As for me, I have been watching them in my iPad in bed before going to sleep and I've had no problems with the streaming videos so far at least, and the best download speed I get at home with Bell DSL is between 3.5 & 4 Mbps. So, even if I could download them, I would not bother.

Personal preference I guess  :)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

fsaviator

There are download links so you can download the videos.  That is what I do for both the 737 and the Aviator Pro subs I have as I watch them on my tablet while traveling.

Can't beat the training!
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate