Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
510 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 510
Total: 510

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Help required with FSC TQ - Am i the only one using this throttle?

Started by markfire, September 09, 2013, 12:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markfire

Hi Guys

Has anyone rewired a FSC TQ (motorised version). I use it with Prosim and although they have a driver built into their interface i have a couple of problems.

1. Spoiler arm function and deploy not working as it should. When i arm the spoiler and land the spoiler moves down rather than up!

2.The backlighting goes off when it should be on and vice versa.

3. Throttles not returning to off properly when landing and auto throttle engaged.

I can confirm the TQ works fine with the IFLY 737 as i use a custom driver which tests the movement of all levers before use.

So my ask is, do you think it's the prosim driver causing the problems, (i have spoken to Marty regarding this and he is looking into it) or is it the TQ that needs recalibrating or rewiring?

I have never had the spoiler working correctly, even using the supplied FSC driver. I did eventually get a reply from FSC but it was not very reassuring or particularly helpful.

Personally i think the TQ spoiler needs recalibrating some how. I can test it and recalibrate using FSC software but still get the same results. Could it be that the pot needs to be moved physically?

Any help or info on these problems would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate