Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 03:24:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
545 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 583
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 545
Total: 545

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Throttle Quad base for GoFlight levers

Started by Aerosim Solutions, October 10, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
A friend of mine asked me to repair his GoFlight TQ that had failed, he had installed the optional GoFlight 737 type levers to the standard TQ base. The wires from the handles had been ground away by the slots in the GoFlight base which had shorted the circuit board and pretty much nuked it. I decided the best repair for this was to build a new base more suited to the heavy steel GoFlight levers which are not bad quality really. GoFlight had used hot glue to insulate the solder connections which is a bit ordinary but I rewired the switches using proper heat shrink insulation. The base I am making is pretty much a simple variation on my generic TQ base which has been a really good seller. The TQ will have adjustable friction on the thrust levers, a flap lever with 9 detent positions and a speed brake. It's a really simple design and the progress in these first 4 pictures only took two days in the workshop. I might make it into a product for next year but I will share the CAD drawings with all when it is completed for anyone to copy!
[smg id=1001]
[smg id=1002]
[smg id=1003]
[smg id=1004]

More pics soon!
Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate