Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
507 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 504
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 507
Total: 507

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Gwyn has a new job!

Started by Aerosim Solutions, March 06, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
We have the ex JAL 747-400 cockpit almost completed at last and we have had the beast flying. The sim centre opens in April and I'm thrilled to be invited onto staff to assist with training duties! Have a look at the new website - www.747flightsensation.com.au I will still be reopening Aerosim Solutions when my 737 sim is finished hopefully in time for Worldflight this year!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

XOrionFE

Very nice Gwyn and congratulations!

Scott

MLeavy737

Sweet sim!  congrats on new job :)

Mike L
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

glooker

Gwyn,
You look like you have been in the 747 cockpit a long time.  Well done on this work, now get back to your cockpit.
Greg

Sam Llorca

jackpilot

The 73 cockpit will look tiny now.... watch out might be addictive !

Jack

Karl737

Congratulations Gwyn!
That sim looks awesome. Might have to plan a trip to Perth sometime in the not too distant future.....

Karl

hexpope

Great news and great to see, congrats to you and the team. I hope everything kicks off nice and smooth.

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all, we recently took some promo shots for the 747flightsensation website. Captain Gwyn flying the jumbo sim. One sim down, two to go then Aerosim Solutions will return!!

[smg id=1068]
[smg id=1069]
[smg id=1070]

Cheers, Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Joe Lavery

Lovely visuals Gwyn, you're not trading up are you  :)

"Aerosim Solutions will return" Now where have we heard that before???

Cheers
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Aerosim Solutions

Quote from: Joe Lavery on March 17, 2014, 12:17:49 AM
Lovely visuals Gwyn, you're not trading up are you  :)

"Aerosim Solutions will return" Now where have we heard that before???

Cheers
Joe.

Hi Joe, I'm still very much a 737 fan but is nice to have an extra sim even if it is brown!! Aerosim Solutions - I've been contracted by a sole customer for two years and still paying tax so I never really closed ya cheeky bugger!!!

Cheers Gwyn

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate