Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:48:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
472 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 497
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 472
Total: 472

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Seat Shaker / Seat Rails Wanted.

Started by 737man, October 26, 2014, 11:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

737man

Hello, Looking for 2 Seat Shakers for my Seats / Prosim737 Cockpit. 
I also, are in  need of two sets of Rails for the Seats?

Any Thoughts let me know.
Cheers

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Lance, I have a brand new pair of Aerosim Solutions J Rails in stock ready to ship, these are DIY assembly kits, (very easy!) AUD$800 + shipping. The sliding aluminium platform is rated for 600kgs
[smg id=921]

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

tennyson

Hey Lance, I bought the other set of these rails from Gwyn at Aerosim Solutions.

What a steal, mate! The same rails elsewhere were 1500 dollars plus.

These babies were laser cut and a real dream to put together.
The rollers are quality and the whole package is top quality, as is everything from Gwyn.

Frank Cooper

737man

Hello,
How does the seat mount to the sliding base?
Lance

I think I have straight rails?

tennyson

It's up to you to mount the seat to the base plate.

The base plate is fairly thick aluminium plate, so it's easy to mount any seat to.
I have a base that's made from 1 inch box section, so it will be easy to mount that, just drill and mount countersunk bolts from the bottom.

It also has the detent holes  for different seat positions, but you need to rig up your own individual locking mechanism, according to the seat you have.

Frank Cooper

Aerosim Solutions

Sorry for the delay Lance, I've had a seriously busy week on last minute prep of my sim for Worldflight. The last set of rails I had available have been sold this week but there maybe more available. My J rail sets are now produced by another partner on a commission basis but I do not set his retail price and don't know what it will be. You could try direct contact with Leo at sales(at)aircraftsimulation.com.au
Sorry for any inconvenience! Cheers, Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate