Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:57:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
726 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 726
Total: 726

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

How to connect B737 dual control columns

Started by B737nl, January 08, 2015, 09:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B737nl

Hi,

Last year I purchased two B737 control columns (Captain en FO) but without the crosstube. My question is: what is the best / professional way to connect the toothed column end to a tube. I've seen a lot of coupled columns on the forum but not seen a detailed picture of a real column connected to a tube.

Of course if anybody has a crosstube for sale or detailed pictures of a crosstube i'm interested.

Regards Marc Henssen

kenneth

B737nl

Waaw Kenneth you have an impressive sim and a experience i am jealous of.

Thanks for the quick response.

Is the green "ring" or clamp (between the grey wood and the white plastic ring) hollow on the inside so it goes over the edge of the toothed ring? Is it a boeing part?

I like the spring construction. I guess the force on the column will be quite heavy, read about it on Willows website. Is there much difference in the feeling of a spring compared to gas cilinders?

Thanks,

Marc

quid246

I have a crosstube that I am looking to sell... but I think the shipping might be a dealbreaker from Canada.

kenneth

I have had about 17 737 pilots fly my sim the feedback I get is it is so realistic

kenneth

Typo

B737nl

Real 737 cockpit and motion must be real, although realism is in the small details..

next step : stewardess or engines i guess.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate