Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 12:45:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
563 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 562
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 back wall/door

Started by jackpilot, February 04, 2015, 11:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpilot

Hi Guys
Building my back wall.
Would someone have these measurements (in yellow), as the section behind the capt seems a bit  further back (for the jumpseat I suppose)

Jack

Karl737

Hi Jack,

I'll grab them of my shell for you when I get home from work. I did think they were in the measurement guide done by Markuspilot though...

Karl

jackpilot

Hello Karl
Thank you

Markus gives the distance from the door to the bulkhead but I figured the Capt bulhead was not level with the FO's.
Actually I may be wrong and my drawing should be as below (both CBpanels at the same level)and an encroachment for the jumpseat.
Not clear (to me ) on Markus drawing
Would someone have a picture?

???

Jack

fsaviator

Someone uploaded these a while back, and I kept them for reference when I do my back wall.  Hope it helps, Jack.  Please take lots of pics as that is on my short list if I ever finish wiring the MIP
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Karl737

Hi Jack,

I can confirm both the captain and FO panels are in the same level, with a recess for the observer seat.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work, so it'll be tomorrow before I can get the measurements to you. I have a terrible memory, so if I don't do it, feel free to remind me!

Hi Warren,

The last three pics in your post are actually of my deck :)

Cheers,
Karl

blueskydriver

Hey Jack,

Okay, the pic you have shows three lines, but here are pics of mine and I used the actual B737 sizes. However, you must adjust for the thickness of your building material; I used 1/2 inch plywood for mine.

You will see in the attachments a closeup pic of the measurement, and then a wide shot of the area it is for under that. They will be coupled like that throughout...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

blueskydriver

Here are some sheets, if you don't have them already:

See attachments:

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jackpilot

What can I say ??

You are amazing Guys!!!!

Thank you! :D

Jack

blueskydriver

Hey Jack,

If you add 10 inches from the front to the back you would have more room to move your seats back... You see, I moved the J-rails back away from the MIP, so the seats go back further towards the CB panels. Well, in the normal configuration they almost hit the panels when all the way back, so I moved the position of the CB panels back that 10 inches, and then built everything behind that in the normal measurements.

Also, I suggest you do what I did...make your entire back end on a movable platform; otherwise, if you ever need to get the seats or pedestal out you wont be able to because of the door width being just 21-22 inches.

John

Karl737

Hi John,

Looks like you have bet me too it and provided Jack with all he will need.

Jack,

If there is anything else I can help you with though, just yell out  :)

Karl

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate