Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 10:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
501 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 499
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 501
Total: 501

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Prosim737 Wet compass

Started by Aerosim Solutions, February 23, 2015, 03:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all, I posted this in another thread but thought it might be worthy of it's own thread and may be helpful to some!

These are some close up pics of my Prosim wet compass in operation, it's an easy solution for Prosim users. I'm using a 3" reverse camera monitor that came from China and I made the enclosure to suit it. The six Allen head "bolts" on the front are just engraved into the plastic for a bit of bling! It connects to the video card with a VGA to Composite converter. The total cost of the parts was about AUD$180.00 and it works really well.

[smg id=1139]
[smg id=1140]
[smg id=1141]
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

737man

Very cool....do you have t he link for the products / info needed?

Aerosim Solutions

Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Efe

Yet another ingenious solution from Gwyn.  At one point I was actually designing an additional enclosure for a real off-the-aircraft wet compass that would manipulate the compass to sync it with the simulation software. Ah those were the days...

I must be getting old.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate