Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:35:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
473 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 475
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 473
Total: 473

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

RE:WARPING SOFTWARE - GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!!

Started by mgovernali, June 11, 2015, 11:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgovernali

hello everyone. Today I am a happy camper as after several days of struggling to get my new warping software to work, we finally figured out what the issue was, - just hours before I was ready to give up and go with a huge flat screen instead.
Thanks to Nikola from Fly-Elise, my Immersive Display-Pro looks and performs great, Nick is just a great guy to deal with. Not only he tried to help me via email for 3 days, but when unsuccessful he finally remotely logged into my system this morning and told me what the problem was.
It turns out that my antivirus (AVG) was flagging one of his files (mistakenly) as a virus, hence it was disabling it every time I booted up the computer.
The trick was to instruct AVG to make an exception for the whole IDP folder so that it could work freely.
Voila~ blue skies and straight horizons!!
Thank you Nikola!! 8)

steveeverson

Hi Mark,
Just like to say that I had a very similar experience with Nikola who spent lots of time on team viewer to help me out as well. Brilliant customer service, Thank you Nikola!
another bedroom boeing....

MCrevot

The same for me, very good ( and rare) service, bravo Nikola.
Michel
my website : http://www.mya320sim.com
7700k, 4790k, 2600k, P3Dv4 and A320 FMGS, 3 views on 3 vdp with wideview, 180 deg screen

tennyson

Yeah, I been singing his praises for some time.

I installed P3D V2.5, new NVIDIA drivers and new Immersive Display pro and Calibration pro Software.
When doing my calibration, everything was perfect, but when I tried importing my results into Immersive Display, two of the three of my IG PC's would blank out.

Nikola was great and we had lengthy emails trying to work out the problem.
In the end, it was only a small glitch with desktop warping, the underlying program was working as per advertised.

I've recommended him and sent many customers his way,

Frank Cooper

Sam Llorca

I had others image blending software companies before and never seen the customer support and the user friendly software like Immersive Display Pro, even the Commercial High End software didn't perform for our set up like
Immersive Display Pro!!!!!! :2cw:
Thank you Nikola!!!!

Flying_Fox

I also support this.

Nikola helped me with my Immersive Display Lite on several occasions, including remote logging to my computer and resolving the issue.

Thank you, Nikola!
I will be getting Immersive Display Pro when I am closer to finishing my sim.

:2cw:

Nick

RayS

I use Immersive Display Pro as well and needed some support initially. Haven't needed it since! Everything always works and lines up perfectly.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate