Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:34:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
342 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 368
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Short video of the 732 Sim in action

Started by 727737Nut, August 30, 2015, 05:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

Shot this yesterday with my son.  I wish he would realize he doesn't need to do military style approaches !! lol  Check out the VSI and ADI on his approach Crazy kid.  It was fun though.  Love the comments he gives.  Enjoy, oh and better camera coming soon!

https://youtu.be/KOXZhl4vX_4

Rob
737 Junkie

matta757

Amazing. Love the real gauges. How did you interface those?

Matt

727737Nut

Matt,
I am using several different methods but all controlled by Teensy 3.1's which are an Arduino based interface with X-plane native support.  I am using Steppers turning Synchro Transmitters, Synchro to digital modules that output 10 to 14 bit parallel data, PWM, servo's, and black magic lol

Rob
737 Junkie

quid246

Sam Llorca

Bob Reed

Looks great Rob! Looking forward to talking to you in person about all this.

727737Nut

Thanks Guys.  Bob I thought about shipping a box of goodies to Sam's for show and tell.  Think he would mind?  To much trouble to bring in my luggage with security and all.
737 Junkie

Sam Llorca

Hi Rob,

Feel free to ship anything you may think we can use over this way, We have plenty of space to store your items.
This is an event to interact, exchange ideas, teach and learn about this wonderful hobby.

Very exited to see you all and chat!

Cheers!

Bob Reed

Quote from: 727737Nut on August 31, 2015, 06:06:12 PM
Thanks Guys.  Bob I thought about shipping a box of goodies to Sam's for show and tell.  Think he would mind?  To much trouble to bring in my luggage with security and all.

You heard it from the man yourself! There is a nice work shop area there as well. Maybe as a group we can get his other TQ working. Just something to play with while we are sitting around. Would be awesome to get some other things going on while we are there.

727737Nut

737 Junkie

RayS

I for one would LOVE to see how those analog gauges are driven! I'm enamored with real analogs. (They really add to the sense of realism...)  I have several in my Beech Pit (Flaps, Fuel, Pneumatics, Hobbs) but none are syncro-driven.
Ray Sotkiewicz

kurt-olsson

Man, i love the -200!!! How did you get your hands on all that beautiful equipment?

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate