Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 07:06:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
476 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 478
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 476
Total: 476

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My 737

Started by Bob Reed, October 20, 2015, 10:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Well after a restart in the spring and a break for the summer I am back at my sim. Spent the entire weekend to get the software back up and working. Lots of tweaks that need to be made and bang my head enough times to get my brain back online with the how it all works. But I am flying it again and man does it feel good. Pictures tonight and lots of new additions incoming to make it pretty, at least with in my budget wise...Even tossing ideas around about a makeshift shell.. Now where did I leave that floor.. I know it is here someplace.......  :P

jr2mey

Quote from: Bob Reed on October 20, 2015, 10:22:14 AM
Well after a restart in the spring and a break for the summer I am back at my sim. Spent the entire weekend to get the software back up and working. Lots of tweaks that need to be made and bang my head enough times to get my brain back online with the how it all works. But I am flying it again and man does it feel good. Pictures tonight and lots of new additions incoming to make it pretty, at least with in my budget wise...Even tossing ideas around about a makeshift shell.. Now where did I leave that floor.. I know it is here someplace.......  :P

Sooooooo, Bob????  Where are the pics?? Hummm? :o
James

Bob Reed

Well....... Sorry about the pics! Been busy trying to get ready for WF. I am going to be gone from here for a bit so I need to have everything set here. Maybe tonight. Does not look much different then it has....yet.. More stuff on the way that will change it. Been thinking about putting a sub floor in it again. And now I have plans for a shell.. Sort of..... I am fighting thorough some of the software issues with PM right now. Nothing huge and it could be pilot error as well..... Loving the sim again!!

727737Nut

You building a wood shell?
737 Junkie

jr2mey

Yeah I was reading about the issues you have been having.... actually similar to what I was experiencing and discussing in one of my threads a while ago.  I'm following your thread discussion with high interest!
James

Bob Reed

Quote from: 727737Nut on October 24, 2015, 06:12:07 AM
You building a wood shell?

Yes I am Rob. Have some ideas?

727737Nut

I built one a couple of builds back out of scrap wood  from homes being built around me. Turned out pretty good and rock solid. I built it mirroring how the FDS shell is.  Much easier that way.  All angles and no curves. ;)  I'll see if I can dig up some pics to bring to WF

Rob
737 Junkie

Bob Reed

Quote from: 727737Nut on October 24, 2015, 02:50:20 PM
I built one a couple of builds back out of scrap wood  from homes being built around me. Turned out pretty good and rock solid. I built it mirroring how the FDS shell is.  Much easier that way.  All angles and no curves. ;)  I'll see if I can dig up some pics to bring to WF

Rob

I look forward to talking to you about this. I remember that one and liked it. It's going to be great talking about all this face to face!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate