Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 10:47:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
504 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 499
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 504
Total: 504

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Good 737 Checklist

Started by AngeloC, April 06, 2016, 12:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngeloC

Can anyone recommend a good 737NG checklist that fits on one 8.5x11 page that will fit in the checklist slot on the glareshield? I want to print one off and laminate which I can do at work. Let me know your guys' recommendations. Thanks all.

blueskydriver

Hi Angelo,

I have the actual manuals with B737 checklist, I'll post it tomorrow afternoon, after the doctor's appt I have at 9AM...my chest is still acting up. Karen keeps telling me to stop acting like an Ape and pounding my chest when she walks into the room, as if she is my female Ape!

Today, Thursday April 7th, is our 17th year of marriage and 21st year together and I said too her, you will always make me act like an Ape and pound my chest when I am around you, that is why we've been happily together for all these years, and the fact that I truly love her...

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Sam Llorca

Hi Angelo, this is AOA B737 checklist, We  also have a 8.5x11 revised checklist we use on WorldFlight but I can't share it without permission, I'll ask the WorldFlight team members if is ok to share and if ok I can send you a copy.

Let me do a bit more research and see if I can copy the real Boeing one's from the NG manual.

Cheers!

AngeloC

Sam, excellent great! I look forward to your reply if they grant you permission.

John, that is very nice to hear! I hope you both enjoyed the movie last night! I am going to try and pass by the sim today after work, I managed to convince the Wife and got the okay. I will try your AP suggestions and let you know how it goes.

Angelo

mdavenport

Quote from: Sam Llorca on April 07, 2016, 04:15:29 AM
Hi Angelo, this is AOA B737 checklist, We  also have a 8.5x11 revised checklist we use on WorldFlight but I can't share it without permission, I'll ask the WorldFlight team members if is ok to share and if ok I can send you a copy.

Let me do a bit more research and see if I can copy the real Boeing one's from the NG manual.

Cheers!

Hi Sam,

If the WorldFlight team grant permission would you also be able to pass me a copy please - I am desperately looking for a good checklist...

Thanks
Mark

Sean

Here's a real world checklist...

Sam Llorca

Hi Mark, Sorry for the delay, I was out of the country.  I'll ask the members for your copy, check your pm in a couple of days.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate