Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 04:28:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
736 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Real Weather

Started by props, April 17, 2016, 10:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

props

Hello all, Im running 5 computers for my sim networked by 198.167.01 to 05 and id like to download real weather I have a computer that I can add, So what do I need to do to make this work ?
                                                                                   Thanks fellow Simmers

Bob Reed

There are several. There is a freeware one that seems to get good reviews, FSRealwx there is Active Sky and Rex weather. There are probably more. You will have to decide which one is best for you.

props

Hey Thank you Ill do so research

Ridgenj

OPUS works in networks pretty well too. You  need to synchro all your views otherwise it is a mess

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

FredK

I am using FS Global Real Weather that syncs weather across my WideView visual computers.  It works perfectly and is very easy to set up. It works via a "network bridge" that is built into the software.
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

props

that sounds pretty good id like to download real weather from various weather stations my computers are pilot side PFD, co-pilots PFD a upper ecias and a lower ecias

Ridgenj

Fred, I have all 4 weather programs and FSRW from Pilots works the best in networked PC's. I have master and slaves all with the same hardware and images. I was told that with the new "bridge" this is not necessary.
I  use it as an engine and the clouds come from REX.
As a bonus, it works with X-Plane too, switching pretty soon.

Only a happy customer.

Cheers

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate