Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 11:36:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
576 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 831
  • Online ever: 831
  • (Today at 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Cockpit-for-you Throttles

Started by kenneth, July 18, 2016, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneth

ordered this TQ from Cockpit for you.
Paid €3k
Firstly when dealing with Torsten and not having parted with any cash emails flow freely minutes after asking about the product until you part with your money. Then the waiting begins.

The delivery date came and went and after 14 days of threatening emails finally we get a response.
Then two weeks of very poor correspondence it is finally on its way.

It arrives well packed and in good order.

Installing it
If you read the manual is is not as good as it could be their is an off on switch on the top this has no indication as to what it is nor is it in the manual.
The manual is not as the software is installed so you need to figure out how the vjoy works.
The unit sets its own ip address and you cannot  alter it this leads to conflict when the unit picks an ip that you have used on another item in your network.
The unit software will drop out and loose connection to the sim after about 5minutes then you need to restart the software.

Spending the best part of €3000 including tax and postage. It may be advisable to go for a more expensive unit that has customer service.

I have also got a revolution sim products TQ and the company split Cockpitsforyou is a company formed by people that originally ran that company I really thought that it may have improved.

I have given cockpits for you a reasonable amount of time to respond to my setup issues but to date no response.

kurt-olsson

Not fun to pay that amount of money and not get good customer service. Two weeks delivery sounds very quick though. Heard lots of stories about 10-12 months.

But i do hope thay contact you and do all in their power so you are happy as customer. Dont understand how companies sometimes is so slow with correspondace, its not that hard to answer emails.

Ask them if they can remote you and do the setup themselfes, i think that is the least expected when you pay this amount and the installation is complex!

Hope for the best!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate