Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:02:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
724 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 724
Total: 724

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

mycockpit.org Gone?

Started by Atomic_Sheep, August 05, 2017, 01:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic_Sheep

Site isn't working, has it been taken down? :huh:

Bob Reed

It looks like a DNS problem...

sisoffi

I join the discussion because it seems absurd this thing of the multichannel launched by preparatory that there is no information or any type of support to the numerous requests through their LM forum.
From what is understood to operate a multichannel system (not knowing the hardware) is that the client PC must be equipped with video gpu genlock to maintain the correct frame per frame between server and client. Faced with the considerable investment (it would be nothing if then the fluidity was finally resolved).
Is it possible that there are no other indications on the addition of host and network file parameters?
the speech fps sync = 30 is the only modifiable parameter. Everything else does not seem to work.

The advantages would be many having tried opus. Synchronized traffic with the server, possibility to see final light effects landing etc etc ...

Too bad after doing really different tests not having solved the problem of stuttering and lag between the various PCs.

navymustang

It is my understanding that the gen-lock is not a requirement, just a nice to have so that there is no perceptible flicker at the image join locations.

I have tried to get this to work, but without any luck even though I have tried to follow all the postings. The only major drawback is the upgraded license you need for the host. But it is slightly offset by the fact you don't need licenses for the clients.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate