Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:04:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
709 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 709
Total: 709

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

OMG! Post Labor Day Check-In!

Started by blueskydriver, September 07, 2017, 08:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Now that I've starting finding myself again, I thought I'd get the yearly Labor Day Weekend Check-In...uhhhh, yes it's past labor day, but that just means we got the whole week right? Really though, I hope this past weekend was great for you, so let the checking-in begin.

Oh, here is the original first post back when we started this, please read it (yes, I missed some years, but better late then never...lol) :idiot:

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=2790.0

Happy Late Labor Day,

John

Edit: hey Jack, Trev or Bob, can this be moved to calendar events?
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

XOrionFE

Checking in...

737-300 progressing nicely

Engine gauges are up and running (see my other post and video).

Rob is coming over this weekend on Saturday to help me setup the synchros to flight instruments.   Hopefully will have the 6 packs up and running by end of weekend!

On another note...glad I don't live in Florida.   Lets all say a little prayer for our members there that IRMA takes a u turn or somehow dies out.   

Scott

jackpilot

Check

The sim has been in maintenance for too long now.
Which allowed me to improve many things.
-Complete/ functionnal aft overhead
- New FDS ethernet radios and ped modules
- New FDS  MCP/EFIS
- New FDS CDUs
- New lighting inside the cockpit
And ... finally leaving good ol FS9 and PM  to switch to SimAvionics and P3DV4
Accordingly, dumping 6 PCs for 2 new steroid PCs

Should be out of the hangar sometimes soon.

Jack

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

It's great to see the pics from Jack and Scott; hopefully, more builders will post or check-in. You don't have too post a pic, just say what you've been up to with your simulator, even if you're still researching it. The main thing about this thread is to let others know you're still going because  it helps to get conversations going...plus a good chance for new builders to gather some good tips when everyone posts.

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

737NGer

Nothing interesting for the time being...just scavanging through online aircarft parts marketplaces - that's all. ;D

Hopefully I'll get hold of most MIP panels by next summer!

Unrelated but definitely worth mentioning - Good luck to all Floridians with Hurricane Irma! Prayers go out to all those susceptible.

bernard S

Bob Reed

Bob Reed

As soon as I get home. (Supposed to head home Tuesday but we will see what the storm does to air travel) I will be installing my new MIP. After which it may be time to drop the overhead and start a MAJOR project there..... We will see.....

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate