Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 04:06:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
729 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 743
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 729
Total: 729

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Jorge from NAVCOM

Started by blueskydriver, October 10, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Has anyone heard from Jorge at NAVCOM, in Seattle, WA lately...is he okay?

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

ifeliciano

We exchanged emails back in August. Ive not seen any updates on his Navcom FB page.

blueskydriver

Thank you. I hope nothing bad has happened too him... I purchased 2 of his O2 Panels about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from him since September 26.

Anyone else hear from him recently? Does anyone have his address, last name, telephone or cell number?

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Caflyt

Jorge has recently moved his shop to a new location and informs me that my Aft OH panels and O2 panels are scheduled to ship the third week of October.
I will text him today to get an update and report back.

Craig

blueskydriver

navcom

Hello guys,

Foremost, thanks to Craig for providing a quick update.  I have been doing my very best to update everyone on their orders.To customers who I have not yet contacted with an update, please know your o2 masks will be shipping by the end of October.  In regards to all other orders, I will be updating you with ETA by end of this week, as soon as I have a better production picture.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to reassure you all that with NAVCOM you are in excellent hands. I'm aware that there have been other companies who have come and gone, but rest assured knowing we are here to stay and VERY PROUD to by your MADE IN USA Flight Hardware supplier!

If you ever have any questions or would like an order update, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.  I respond to customers on a first come, first basis, so please be patient as this one-man band gets back to you.  :)  :idiot:

Warm regards,

Jorge

blueskydriver

Hey Craig,

Did you get your Aft Overhead Panels and O2 Panels from Jorge/NAVCOM yet?

John

blueskydriver

Hi Craig,

Tried calling Jorge, but got an automated voicemail with computer voice just saying the phone number. Kind of expected it to say "Thank you for calling NAVCOM..." Will you try calling him and see if you get the same response?

Sadly, I am disappointed with all of this, it's just 3 days shy of 60 days since order payment for 2 O2 Panels. I will ask for a refund if I do not get a shipping or tracking number by today...

I hope you got your items already and will post some pics; thereby, reversing my feelings about NAVCOM  :-\

John

Bob Reed

Quote from: blueskydriver on November 15, 2017, 03:44:29 AM
Hi Craig,

Tried calling Jorge, but got an automated voicemail with computer voice just saying the phone number. Kind of expected it to say "Thank you for calling NAVCOM..." Will you try calling him and see if you get the same response?

Sadly, I am disappointed with all of this, it's just 3 days shy of 60 days since order payment for 2 O2 Panels. I will ask for a refund if I do not get a shipping or tracking number by today...

I hope you got your items already and will post some pics; thereby, reversing my feelings about NAVCOM  :-\

John

So you tried calling him at 4:00am and did not get an answer? Keep in mind that I know he moved from the Seattle area to the Vegas area in that time. Stop and think about that. He disassembled his business, shipped it and has to set it all back up again. Also had to set up a house.

blueskydriver

Forgot to copy the quote:

Quote from: navcom on October 11, 2017, 05:44:31 AM
Hello guys,

Foremost, thanks to Craig for providing a quick update.  I have been doing my very best to update everyone on their orders.To customers who I have not yet contacted with an update, please know your o2 masks will be shipping by the end of October.  In regards to all other orders, I will be updating you with ETA by end of this week, as soon as I have a better production picture.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to reassure you all that with NAVCOM you are in excellent hands. I'm aware that there have been other companies who have come and gone, but rest assured knowing we are here to stay and VERY PROUD to by your MADE IN USA Flight Hardware supplier!

If you ever have any questions or would like an order update, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.  I respond to customers on a first come, first basis, so please be patient as this one-man band gets back to you.  :)  :idiot:

Warm regards,

Jorge

blueskydriver

Hi Bob,

Are you also ordering from him, what are you waiting for?

Actually, it was 5:30am, but he said to contact him anytime and I assume like any other business, he would have voicemail on after hours for me too leave a message...which I did.

Maybe, I should also say I emailed him yesterday at a normal day time hour, since I knew I was going too be up all night. However, I did not get a reply. As for his moving, I did think about that for the last 57 days and had he mentioned this when I placed my order, I would've waited until he was back up and running before even ordering.

Additionally, in no way am I trying too be mean; instead, I have been given 3 different times (via his emails to me) that he said the items would be shipped and yet, all dates have come and gone. Now, since we're only talking 2 O2 panels and not something like an Overhead or MIP, I cannot see how it can take this long even with his relocation.

Still, I am willing to wait until he chimes in here, or emails or calls me to decide what too do next...

John

Bob Reed

Quote from: blueskydriver on November 15, 2017, 04:19:58 AM
Hi Bob,

Are you also ordering from him, what are you waiting for?

Actually, it was 5:30am, but he said to contact him anytime and I assume like any other business, he would have voicemail on after hours for me too leave a message...which I did.

Maybe, I should also say I emailed him yesterday at a normal day time hour, since I knew I was going too be up all night. However, I did not get a reply. As for his moving, I did think about that for the last 57 days and had he mentioned this when I placed my order, I would've waited until he was back up and running before even ordering.

Additionally, in no way am I trying too be mean; instead, I have been given 3 different times (via his emails to me) that he said the items would be shipped and yet, all dates have come and gone. Now, since we're only talking 2 O2 panels and not something like an Overhead or MIP, I cannot see how it can take this long even with his relocation.

Still, I am willing to wait until he chimes in here, or emails or calls me to decide what too do next...

John

No I am not waiting for anything. I have no dog in this hunt. Just pointing out a couple things. Most of these one man band operations run into this a little bit as far as the emails and such go. I think if you are truly not comfortable waiting,you should ask for your money back. But please, if that happens, let the community know it. Folks come in here and gripe about this vender and that vender but often times forget to let the community know how it went when they get what they want.  It gets forgotten by them but the post still stand for all to read. We as a community are very hard on new venders, especially at this site. We have drove a few off that are still in business and doing well. None of us like being taken advantage of (I know I have been several times) but we here at this site have taken a hostile attitude towards new venders. If you order things from any of the tried and true venders you do not get your product in a few days. It is the way of the hobby. No one stocks anything it is all built to order. Yes we have had a few venders come in and rip us off and it has made us paranoid to the point of hostility. I do understand as being one that it has happened to. Report what is going on, please just report the entire story!  :)

blueskydriver

Well, you know me Bob, I will tell the whole story and then some...lol! I am/was hoping this didn't happen because as far as I know no one else is making this O2 panel and I really wanted to help Jorge by pushing his product. Thus, my plan was too help remove some of the hostility and give a great review...

John

Bob Reed

Quote from: blueskydriver on November 15, 2017, 04:50:51 AM
Well, you know me Bob, I will tell the whole story and then some...lol! I am/was hoping this didn't happen because as far as I know no one else is making this O2 panel and I really wanted to help Jorge by pushing his product. Thus, my plan was too help remove some of the hostility and give a great review...

John

Good then we are on the same page.I hope this all works out for you and look forward to hearing "The rest of the story!"  :laugh:

bernard S

fair play to navcom  .. I took him out of doing any production for at least a couple of weeks by bringing him to TX to help design from inception to completion an extremely complex instructor station

he is an exceptionally nice chap ..heart is in the right place and he has a deep rooted passion in what he does ..

this is the issue plain and simple   .."he wants and trys his best to please everyone" and i think this pleasing even extends to the retail cost of his plates to those that ordered i think you got bargains ..however that aside he does not do well with conflicting priorities .. he is not out to rip anyone one off..he does no5 have a team of people supporting navcom by way of staff he holds a full time job .. and has recently relocated states ..57 days you complain about ..come on get real most have waited longer for items .. he is a one man op.. cut him some slack ..he does not hold inventory .. enough said ..he will i have no doubts get you your items ..

ifeliciano

Quote from: bernard S on November 15, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

this is the issue plain and simple   .."he wants and trys his best to please everyone" and i think this pleasing even extends to the retail cost of his plates to those that ordered i think you got bargains ..however that aside he does not do well with conflicting priorities .. he is not out to rip anyone one off..he does no5 have a team of people supporting navcom by way of staff he holds a full time job .. and has recently relocated states ..57 days you complain about ..come on get real most have waited longer for items .. he is a one man op.. cut him some slack ..he does not hold inventory .. enough said ..he will i have no doubts get you your items ..

Best thing for Jorge to do right now is stop taking orders and finish all open orders, then restructure his business. From what I've seen on FB, It looks like a lot of work for a one man operation. Seems he's doing 737, 757, 767, 747. That is a lot.

I would open shop and only take X number of orders. Give a realistic lead time. Close shop until the orders are complete and shipped. Order material for the next set of X orders, then start the whole order taking process again.

blueskydriver

I will not reply at this time, Jorge called me and I just asked him for a refund...upon receipt of funds, I will give my opinion. Hopefully, that will not be too long...?

John

RayS

I'm flying out to Vegas the week after Thanksgiving... for a week and I hope to meet Jorge'. He was in Seattle for awhile but he moved just before we could get together. Looking forward to it!

(Not to Vegas though... it's a business trip, not for hedonistic pleasure.... ;-)

Ray Sotkiewicz

Caflyt

Gentlemen,
I understand the frustration.
That being said,
I am one who also paid Jorge months ago for a set of panels. He and I have spoken once on the phone and via email and texts several more times.
I for one am still backing him because I know he has undertaken a huge gamble on this mission. With a move and damaged equipment upon delivery he has been put in a tough position. I will never make excuses for anyone nor will I poke my finger in the eye of someone who is really trying to do the right thing.
My gut still tells me to give him the benefit of the doubt and I will then judge him on the quality of his product.
He sent me a text yesterday with an updated delivery time and also offered to FedEx the panels to me for having to wait.
Maybe I am a softie but I really try to give people a chance.
In this crazy hobby we see stories of folks waiting for products for up to 8-10 months and then getting screwed in the end.
I am still rooting for Jorge to succeed but that is just me.
Each of us must find our own limit to what we will accept and why.

As for me, I will hold out a little longer, but that's just me.

Craig

kurt-olsson

Anyone got their stuff? I want the 737 MIP badly. Anyone that has one? Quality as good as pictures? ;)

blueskydriver

Okay, in my previous post I said that I'd give my opinion upon getting my money back. However, I will just say that I did not get the items and I got my money back because I used PayPal and had buyer protection. Plus, I would/will never order from this vendor again...

John

maxmotoring

I ordered mine in August. After many explanations about moving, he promised to ship before Christmas. I just asked him for a sincere word about my order. Let's see if he delivers.

I am pretty worried, having full paid in advance. Hope he honors his commitment.

Best

Max

mickc

Interesting that he shows as being active on this forum as recently as this morning, but doesn't respond to anything written here about him.  :o :o

blueskydriver

I agree with you...

MjTom

My story:
I tried twice to get ware from Jorge (Navcom Simulations)
I paid, did not receive any goods and then demanded the money back.
Then he wrote to me that he can deliver.
I paid again and no goods received so far.
We are not talking about days but months.
Until sunday he has time to report, then I demand back my money via paypal.
It is incomprehensible to me that someone makes so many false promises.

my tip: keep your fingers away, it only causes trouble.   >:(

so long, Thomas

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate