Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 03:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
731 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 743
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 731
Total: 731

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Donations for Cockpit Builders!

Started by blueskydriver, October 10, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

When is the last time you've made a donation to Cockpit Builders website? I know they never have donation drives or marathons, and the words "please donate" never get mentioned in our posts. Nor, would Trevor Hale, the website owner ask this, he's to darn modest and humble about that aspect...yes, yes I know he can be a barrel of laughs  :o 

Think about it, they have server costs, ISP fees and so on, but who pays them...not us members right? Therefore, how about we all donate? A big donation or small one helps him with all of these costs, so please think about all the wealth of information we get from here. Or, what about the guys/companies that make and find customers through here, your donations would help as well, if anything call it inexpensive advertising or word-of-mouth advertising.

There is a site donation button/link on the left side of the main page, give it a click and make a donation.

Best Regards,

John

Ps. I do not work for or receive anything from Cockpit Builders or Trevor Hale; I decided too make this post without even asking him first...all my idea, yep I take the blame...uh, I mean it was me...lol  :idiot:
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Hi John.

Nice of you to post this but we try not to solicit donations.

Right now we want to raise money for Worldflight. It's our primary focus.

So if you have any money to spare, hit the donate button for the All Children's Hospital supporting WF2017

Thanks.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

blueskydriver

Okay, do what Trevor says, then do what I said...lol!

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate