Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:05:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
342 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 407
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

P3D v4 and WideTraffic crashing

Started by 09RKC, October 15, 2017, 09:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

09RKC

I'm running WT and UT Live across a network. The Clients crash within 5 minutes of P3D v4 launch. "P3D Stopped Working". I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this...? It's a shame really, I'm hoping there's a fix.

If this is the wrong forum to post this plz point me in the right directions.

Tkx!!
Doug

Bob Reed

This area is fine for his type of post. Has WT been updated to work in P3D V4?

FredK

WideTraffic has been updated for P3Dv4.  No problems reported for P3Dv4....V4.1 should work.

Doug...Are you using WideView as well?  WideTraffic will only work with WideView or Opus.

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

09RKC

>>WideTraffic has been updated for P3Dv4.  No problems reported for P3Dv4....V4.1 should work.<<
I didn't know P3D v4.1's available. I'm using 4.0 - don't know if that matters.

>>Are you using WideView as well?<<
Yes.

>>Has WT been updated to work in P3D V4?<<
I was told it was not. I'm using WT v1.0. If there's a v1.+ available I'll be one happy dude  :).

Doug

tennyson

It's widetraffic 64 causing your problem. It has a bug that Luciano is working on now.

He has promised to attend to it ASAP.

Wideview is fine and has no such problem, so until he has a fix, I'd say, just don't use it.

Again, this is only Widetraffic 64 for P3D V4+

Frank

09RKC

09RKC

I have to tell you, this is the most responsive, helpful and interesting forum I've been on in a looong time. I'll be hanging around here on a regular basis.

Tkx guys!

Doug

tennyson

Hey Doug.
As far as a builders forum, I have received some of the most in-depth info and help from Cockpit Builders here. There are some great guys here, a wealth of knowledge, and happy to just help out.

I've also bought some great pieces of hardware from some of the Guru's here, top notch stuff and rock bottom prices.

All in all, 10/10 from me....

Frank

blueskydriver

Hey Doug,

Frank is absolutely right, Cockpit Builders is an awesome website and if you get a chance do some searching of the site by using the search box up on the top right of the page. Try some common keywords like CDU, Overhead or really anything concerning building a simulator and you'll get a wealth of info.

Also, please do an introduction post, tell us more about yourself and the type of simulator you're building. This will let other members know how to help you best... Here is a link right to that area:

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?board=10.0

Looking forward too hearing more from you and please, post pics as those are worth thousands of words.

Best Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Doug,

Everyone here is willing to help those who truly want to help themselves. People with specific questions who are available to provide answers and feedback and test results are welcome.

The more specific the questions the more apt you are to getting a response.

Welcome to the group.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Jon Boe

Luciano has just released version 1.1 of Widetraffic for P3D v4 to fix the crashing issue.
B737 MAX.  FDS DSDT.  205 degree U Screen, 3-projector system with P3D V4.5.  Sim-Avionics software.

tennyson

....and happy to report that it's working fine, no crashes and traffic is finally sync'd in 4.1

Frank

gregh

Widetraffic 64 is crashing p3dv4 on registration on my system that is a new Win10 pro build.
I have downloaded ver 1.2 of widetraffic with still no joy.
Anyone have any ideas? Any depedencies that is not documented?
Seems to have something to do with Esellerate dll but since some of you have it working I was wondering what would be different with my setup.

Regards
Greg

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate