Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:27:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
709 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 709
Total: 709

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Halloween Profile Pic Update?

Started by blueskydriver, October 22, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Attention All Members,

Here is another one of my crazy ideas, only blame me okay...lol!

Halloween is about a week away and I was thinking it would be a great time of the year to update your Profile Picture. Why? Well, you might have a picture that's been there for years and it's old, out dated, makes you look older then you really are or...uh, maybe younger then you really are, or it would be nice just too see faces of our members.

If you want, dress up for Halloween and use that picture or take one now. The point is too see you and not your pet mouse. No, the picture of your simulator does not count as you...well, if you're sitting in it, but we still see your face...lol!

Do you need to do this? Nope, totally up to you. What's the point? To keep Cockpit Builders lively and active...

Remember, this is just for fun, but it would be really nice for you to do it  :idiot:

John

PS. I just did mine all full of sunshine 😎
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate