Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:07:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
125 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

What have you done for your simulator today?

Started by blueskydriver, January 14, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurt-olsson

Quote from: RayS on February 04, 2019, 02:19:59 PM
Something I have to share....

I spent the past several days upgrading my X-Plane to 11.31. Overall it was a success, with only a few residual issues to deal with.

Took care of those, then hopped in, lit the burner cans, and off for a short hop from KPAE to KPDX.

Lo and behold, right around 13,000 ft something weird started happening... The screen, my beautiful 3-projector, wraparound screen, slowly faded to black!

The aircraft was flyable, still in perfect condition, but no outside view.....

So, I pulled out the dummy cabin pressurization panel and went to work. Laminar Research removed the option to turn on/off redouts and blackouts.

Thank you, LR, for making my sim more realistic? I guess?  :laugh:

HAHAHAH You better finish that panel fast! =)

Trevor Hale

Quote from: navymustang on February 04, 2019, 03:39:24 PM
Completed installation of FS FlightControl (networked) as the new IOS in my cockpit. The software can run with any P3D-based aircraft and has been custom tailored to support the Prosim flight model and cockpit suite of software.
Great package that is truly feature rich. The owner even logged into my system on the weekend to troubleshoot a problem. Turns out it was operator error.
Damn that's a nice looking software..   One of the best IOS's I have seen..  Nice
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

bernard S

mounted servers yes has full.kvm  that server laptop thingy 😁

kurt-olsson

Bernard, i am just curious. Is your sim private owned or do you have it as a business?

Nice serverrack!

bernard S

private not sure which is most cost competitive a ssim  or a divorce ..lol

jackpilot

Sim is cheaper, even yours, and you can continue to enjoy it!

Jack

bernard S

naaaaaal   i go with divorce .. and you still have to thank a sim lolol 

727737Nut

I added 2 speakers and digital fuel gauges.  Maybe one day i'll be done.................or not! :huh: ;D
737 Junkie

blueskydriver

Hey Rob,

A video update of your sim would be nice to watch...

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

bernard S

sound     8000w     8  channels could do trick upgrading from 400 watts as butt kickers really need 1000w

Joe Lavery

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Trevor Hale

Quote from: Joe Lavery on February 15, 2019, 03:56:32 AM
I recon Bernard is a millionaire.... :o ??? ::)
:2cw:
LOL Not to mention the money he spends on scotch alone while working on his project LMFAO....
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

bernard S

there is only three important things in life ...fine cigars ...good scotch ... and cheap woman... or in other words expense of a sim and woman fairly much the same you want to drive a high end car you better be able to afford the maintence 😉

jackpilot

Jack

bernard S

before and after now paint

MistyBlue

I can attest to Bernards phenomenal build.  What he has accomplished so far as one person just blows the mind.  I'm still struggling to finish my little rinky dink 73, lol.

jackpilot

Jack

mickc

bernard S

kurt-olsson

blueskydriver

Who has a big case of throttle envy right now?

John raises his hand!  :idiot:
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

bernard S

added thrse a few more to get   😁

fsaviator

Yesterday I completed my first soup to nuts flight on VATSIM in a verrrrryyyy long time.  That included a VA assigned flight from KTPA, planned in PFPX, loaded through TOPCAT, flown online, and logged at conclusion with my VA.
It even included a go around due to a runway incursion just prior to touchdown at KATL.  When I signed into my VA to log the flight I noticed it was my first in SIX years....  how time flies.

Most impressive???  I've been dragging this little printer around the world for years... finally hooked it up and even printed loadsheets and routes right in the cockpit from my CDU!
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

jskibo

Quote from: fsaviator on March 03, 2019, 07:37:51 AM
Yesterday I completed my first soup to nuts flight on VATSIM in a verrrrryyyy long time.  That included a VA assigned flight from KTPA, planned in PFPX, loaded through TOPCAT, flown online, and logged at conclusion with my VA.
It even included a go around due to a runway incursion just prior to touchdown at KATL.  When I signed into my VA to log the flight I noticed it was my first in SIX years....  how time flies.

Most impressive???  I've been dragging this little printer around the world for years... finally hooked it up and even printed loadsheets and routes right in the cockpit from my CDU!

That printer is pretty awesome!
Less than 4 years to retirement......

blueskydriver

Way to go Warren! Glad to hear you're a virtual pilot back in service!

Also, I agree with Skibo, that's a nice printer! Some years ago we all were going on about getting these type of printers, but I don't remember where people got them from. I think Jack has one like yours and maybe a couple of other builders.

Where did you buy yours? How does it connect and what did you do for setup? Please explain, if you wouldn't mind... :idiot:

John

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate