Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 03:17:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
708 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 708
Total: 708

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hispa help....please

Started by BlindMouse, February 07, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlindMouse

<deeeeeeeeep breath>

Ok. Here goes. I bought a used Hispa MCP panel for a 737 to use with xplane 11. Little did i know that these things are not as simple as plug and play. I then realised i had buy 3 other cards to get it to talk to the mcp  and pc. I bought those and then realised that the cables i had were wrong and i didnt have certain connectors. So those are on their way. Lol.

Now the real issue for me; assuming i get all those hooked up and connected right is what to do after that.

So apparently i have to use xpuipc and sc-pascal. But what am i supposed to do with them ? I know xpuipc is a plug in and it has to go in the resources directory. But then what. I fire up sc-pascal and Hey Presto ! The mcp starts working ?...this is whats confusing me. There really is no guide ir even youtube videos to show some examples (i usually rely on those heavily for other things lol).....

So in conclusion....HELP !

ifeliciano

I wouldn't know where to start answering your query. Have you contacted Hispapanels for some guidance? Searched the X-plane forums?

Trevor Hale

BM,

My issue is your using X-Plane. If you were using Prepar3d I may have been able to Help.  You really need the X-Plane guys to chime in here to help you..

I am at a loss, sorry.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Bob Reed

With what little I have played with XPUIPC... I was using Project Magenta in XPlane using XPUIPC. In theory, anything that uses FSUIPC should work in XPlane running XPUIPC. Remember this.. In THEORY!!! Now I am not familiar with the hardware you are using but, install XPUIPC in XPlane, start XPlane and now run whatever you are supposed to run to connect the MCP to FSX and it should work.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate