Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:34:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
137 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 139
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

**WARNING** ACE hardware

Started by mattking247, September 03, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattking247

Please note, I am posting this to try and save someone from the stress I have been through recently!

I ordered 2 x 777 desktop yokes back in March of this year.  I was told it would be a month until shipment, as they were almost ready, which was fine. Then as that time came round there was no contact at all for weeks.  Finally I got an answer saying the yokes were in production and are a couple of weeks out. In the mean time I noticed their facebook page stated they had received a batch of yokes including 777 that were ready for delivery. I asked about this and a few weeks later they replied saying they had only got 737 yokes in and they were all gone anyway. A few more months went by and I heard from them Aug 4th saying that the yokes had finally arrived with them and they would ship Wednesday the following week.  It is now several weeks later, and again I have since heard nothing. This story so far is not unusual for ACE and has been posted about several times before.  However, I then dared to post something on their facebook site so others could see, saying that I was still waiting for an order that was put in months ago, and what was the status of the order please?  I (as a few others) now seem to have been blocked from sending them FB messages, and my post deleted from their FB site. I have no other way of communication with the company as they have never once in 6 months replied to either email address I have for them.  There is no phone number as all the ones I have been given are disconnected.  I even made a second facebook profile with all my info and pictures ( so they would know it was me) just to be able to message them again and ask for an order status update.  This was again weeks ago now and I have had no response back.

Anyway, the reason for bringing this up is to advise against anyone purchasing from this company.  I know a few people in the past have been happy with their purchases, and believe me, I wish I was too.  However, recently it seems like ACE have given up on their customers entirely.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate