Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
513 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Your Aircraft Drawings & Dimensions...Google Searching

Started by blueskydriver, September 07, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Likely some folks know this, but I was searching for some Drawings & Dimensions on B737 items and realized a simpler way to find all sorts of things.

For example, are you making all your own stuff like the MIP, Overhead, Seats, Rear Bulkhead and so on, or just looking for something like the yoke to floor height and angle.

Well, if you search Google (I use Apple Safari) and use B737 Drawings & Dimensions, then select images and show all, you will get results from any web page that has any drawings and dimensions for the B737. No matter whose site it comes from, it'll just be the images that are shown. Now, if you add PDF behind the search terms B737 Drawings & Dimensions PDF, you will get the same, but in PDF.

If you have a different type of aircraft just change that portion in the search...example A320 Drawings & Dimensions. You will get everything for that plane. Mind you, in all search cases the first images shown are usually the full aircraft body with fuselage, wings and etc measurements. You need to scroll down through that and maybe even pages, but you will start seeing items of drawings from just about any website that has them, and I even mean things that some builders have just hand drawn.

Why do this? Well, there are many times people post on the CB looking for measurements, and they may be on here or they may not, but by using Google as I described above you will most likely find what you're looking for, as well as many other drawings & dimensions. Of course, do try the Cockpit Builders search box first, as you'll likely also get the postings/conversations about what you're looking for...

Happy Searching,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate