Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:46:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
712 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 712
Total: 712

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Childrens Hospital/World Flight Donation Drive...

Started by blueskydriver, October 28, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Last year on October 11th, 2017 I wrote a post asking others about making donations for Cockpit Builders, here:

http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=6742.msg47604#msg47604

However, Trevor admirably replied about making donations to the Children's Hospital (before, during or after World Flight) rather then Cockpit Builders.

Now, here we are a year later and I keep thinking about how much use Cockpit Builders' website has seen since then, as well as where would many of us be without it. Let alone the wealth of information and friendships we gain from this site along with the technical knowledge about flight simulation found within thousands of posts from the past 10+ years is priceless. Yet, Trevor never asks us for a fee or membership.

Instead, he just asks us to help these kids out at the John Hopkins Children's Hospital without much fanfare; he is very humble about it. Whereas I tend to be a little more dramatic or should I say, nagging about it...lol!

Seriously though, if you enjoy flight simulation, use this website and in general want to have a very positive moment in your day, why not make a donation for these kids? Even if you only donate $5, that's still five dollars more then they had before right? So, big or small donations do help regardless.

Likely, Trevor knows I can go over the top sometimes about keeping Cockpit Builders alive and well, too where he kindly reminds to not worry. In which case I believe him, but if donating and/or convincing others to donate to the Children's Hospital will somehow insure this, then I will do it with joy.

Therefore, I ask everyone to donate and it doesn't matter if you're a member or not. Heck, tell your spouse, family, friends, employer, co-workers, even your pet if it can push buttons on your keyboard/keypad...it doesn't matter who, it just matters that it gets done... :idiot:

Please Donate!

Kind Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Thanks John.
This is exactly the type of involvement I would like from the crew here. Please donate and support our worldflight event. Not to mention the money goes directly to the kids.

Thanks

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate