Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 07:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
359 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 377
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

WARNING do not trade with Flyengravity

Started by Skysurfer170, November 16, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skysurfer170

Legal action against Flyengravity to recover my refund of €6000 euro.

As the title says, i was promised from robert at Flyengravity back in August this year that my refund would be sorted and i had to send my bank details. Well its now November and i'm still waiting for my refund that he said was sorted and just had to get back into his office. Nearly 3 months for refund. He is still actively doing business so is there a way i can force him legally to refund my money ASAP? I'm sick and tired of sending messages via facebook and email. They all just get ignored. I must send about 3 emails a day in the 3 months. I do warn people not to do business because the i have been treated is disgusting. I trusted robert 2 years ago when i sent €16000 euro down payment for the MIP both overheads and the pedestal. But it only took 15 months to receive the MIP from Flyengravity with many delays and failed promises. I then decided i wanted the rest of my money back €6000 as the MIP cost €10000. I'm pretty much sick of the sim business i saved alot of money and 2 years later i only receive a MIP but it should have been the full package with both overheads and the pedestal. At this minute i feel like pulling out of this hobby as I'm destroyed and angry. Even simworld said i should have done business with them. I don't kno what to do no to get my hard earned money back.

Trevor Hale

Vernon,
I am sorry to hear you are having such issues, Robert is and has always been a good communicator and a good company to deal with.
Sorry you are having so many issues.  I appreciate your anger and understandably you work hard for you money, I hope you and Robert can sort out your issues.
Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

kurt-olsson

a refund should take max 2-3 days!
In another business these vendors would not last a week...

Hope it turns out well, at least its a known big vendor.

Skysurfer170

I'm shocked Robert at Flyengravity would do this.

I seriously should have used paypal

Joe Lavery

The trouble with buying with Paypal or even a Credit Card, is they both have a cut off date when you can ask for your money back. Over the time period you're talking about that has lapsed some time ago. So even if you had used either option you would be no better off than you are now.

It's a sad state of affairs when companies like Engravity let down customers in this way. I'm also surprised as I bought my MIP and Overhead from Robert with no problems at all. However that was quite a few years ago now, so I suppose it's no real comparison.

Hope you get some redress,

Regards
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

fairchild

Hello Vernon,
I'm surprise of Robert; I have done businesses with Robert (Flyengravity) not any more.
I will go different Channel Lake thought-out Aviationmegastore.
Good luck.

Derek

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate