Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 01:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
521 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 736
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 521
Total: 522

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Anyone had any experience with JetMax post the FDS sale?

Started by nickj, December 04, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickj

Hi there,

Flightdeck Solutions sold off their JetMax product lines and business to Azure Air Ltd at the end of 2017.

Prior to that, almost all of the references to JetMax I can find online are generally very positive, not least because of the excellent rep that FDS have built up for customer service and support.

But I've been unable to find anything online referring to the JetMax product as built, delivered, and supported by its new owners. The JetMax website doesn't seem to have been meaningfully updated at all in the year since the sale, and the azureairltd.com domain that the main contact address is hosted at doesn't appear to have a website at all. Google has not heard of Azure Air Ltd outside of the JetMax.ca website. All of which are red flags for someone thinking of purchasing a JetMax product in 2018.

So, has anyone had any dealings with the new post-FDS JetMax product and/or Azure Air Ltd? Am I right to be reticent considering purchasing JetMax today?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

jackpilot

Jack

blueskydriver

I'd send an email to Peter Cos at FDS too find out more, if were me. Either he would provide answers or put you in contact with the people at Azure...

https://www.jetmax.ca/news/sale-of-jetmax-brand-and-jetmax-products

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

KyleH

I believe that in their sale announcement they stated that it would be a while before anything would be available again.
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

nickj

The next news item on the JetMax site after the sale announcement is one saying that "Azure Air will start JetMax production from 1st Febuary 2018".

I'm just trying to ascertain if anyone has actually bought anything from them in the ten months since then.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate