Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 02:47:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
355 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 373
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

PCFlights.com?

Started by RayS, March 29, 2019, 07:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayS

Anyone ever purchased anything from this company?

I'm interested in a few of their products and I've sent them several emails but no response...

http://pcflights.com
Ray Sotkiewicz

awdoman

Ive used them for some of my pcb boards,screws, and connectors for my indicators.  Their shipping is expensive for what they are sending. But if you want what they have, they do have good products. I recently was looking on their site for some toggle switch caps.  4/ $1. I was looking for 76, but shipping was over $10.xx for priority in what should have fit in a small box priority for $6.xx.  or enven a padded priority envelope.  Good stuff but no deals on shipping.  They claim their software dictates their charges.. :2cw:

Hope this helps,
Regards
Eric

Trooping

Ray,

Yeah Ive purchased a couple of annunciators from them.  I emailed them what I wanted engraved on them ( so I guess they do check emails )

Got them pretty quick, no issues with shipping, so from my experience all was good.  This was back in October last year.

Joe.

kevinsayre

Have purchased numerous items over the years, MCP, EFIS, Nav, Com radios etc all have worked perfectly and were shipped very quickly.

Nolatron

My overhead panels, indicators and gauges all come PCFlights. I found them to be great quality.  I've also an ordered several different knobs, 7-segment indicators, misc indicators an ATC panel and other stuff and they've also been great stuff and shipped quickly. 

My last order was Feb 4 for some knobs and it in 4 days.  Good experience as well with them.
Shaun

al23

ordered from them few months ago. i got some knobs, screws, connectors. Knobs I found was great quality compared to the one I bought from UK. fast turnaround, shipped and received in 3 days. Email responses were also quick, professional. shipping charges are the only minus otherwise I'd use them more.

Trevor Hale

Ray,

I have been communicating with PCFLIGHTS.COM through email over the past couple of days.  It did take some time for them to respond, (They are Busy) they seem to be a good legitimate group. 

So far my experiences with them have been very positive. 

In fact, they may be a good candidate for my overhead for the 737 should I go that route.  Although I won't be able to say for sure until I experience their products first hand, I am getting a very good vibe from them thus far.

When I do decide ultimately who the vendor will be that I choose to go with, I will report back here on the quality and my findings.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate