Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:12:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
531 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 551
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737 MAX Sismo soluciones (SPAIN)

Started by kkoutoulas, April 22, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkoutoulas

I'm pretty much decided on going with 737-max MIP. Does anyone have any experience with Sismo soluciones which is located in Spain?

fsaviator

Yes,
they are great to work with and their products are well put together.
If you are looking at Sismo, I have a few of their IO cards I can pass on to you for a bargain.  Bay area?  Tampa Bay? 
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

kkoutoulas

Thanks for input .. appreciate it. I live in San Francisco Bay Area . Will keep you posted !

tennyson

I am also in the throes of assembling my new 737 MAX 8 cockpit. I built my own MIP and used all of the Sismo panels, which are very reasonably priced and extremely close to the real thing.

Dealing with Sismo is great. Their customer service is impeccable and their shipping and quality is right up there.

Not all of the MAX panels are out yet, so I'm waiting on the last few before finishing my new MIP.

Frank

kkoutoulas

nice! yeah I called them last night and talked to them over phone. Seemed very willing to answer my questions and be helpful for sure. Its been a process for me and trying to decide what to build and what to buy. Just purchasing the casing for now.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate