Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 08:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
514 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 567
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 514
Total: 514

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Fly Elise Warping

Started by jskibo, May 06, 2019, 07:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jskibo

I finally got started on working the Warp and Blend for my Two projector setup.

Using Immersive Display Pro and Calibration pro with one camera

My setup is two Projectors on on PC, Screen in 120" x 40", 180 Degree

First attempts I have the desktop set up as two 1920 x 1080 extended displays.  Took many attempts to get something even close to straight.  But when I finally exported it there was a large gap in the center that the mouse would disappear for 12 to 18" before appearing on the other screen.  Same thing with Sims, since it didn't see a desktop resolution of 3840 x 1080 the sims would just give me 1920x 1080 on either right or left Projector.

Before work I switched to a 3840 x 1080 "single" display desktop and the sims look OK (haven't moved to add any viewgroups yet, didn't have time before heading to work)

Issues I am seeing

1. The bottom corners both have a weird swirl blend at the very edge even with 95% of the rest of the screen perfectly straight.  Any tips and getting that last bit straight?

2. No matter how much I mask it then pull the Warp areas inside the screen dimensions, I end up with just enough showing off the screen that I lose my bottom tray and tray tools to off screen (shows a little on the wall behind the screen,  Should I pull the mask and warp areas even further inside the screen dimensions?

3. To use viewgroups can I leave desktop at 3840 x 1080 single screen or do I need to go back to two extended desktop displays?

Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate