Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 01:30:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
43 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 43
Total: 43

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Bernard finally goes BIG

Started by bernard S, March 18, 2021, 12:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernard S

found out 74 not big enough sooooooooo! download_20210317_175214.jpg

Trevor Hale

OMG.... You didn't LOL.  Would be awesome though.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

bernard S

follow this project from the ground up

Joe Lavery

I think you're gonna need a dozer in there Bernard  8) Lol
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

bernard S

yes sir  .. now anyone i need some working drawings done for the super structure like the picture in the very first post (yes its a paid gig) not looking for a free lunch ...and now the destruction of cedar trees

mickc

Why not just pop down to Corpus Christi and steal the Lexington?  they aren't really using it.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Freight and logistics could be an issue though :o

bernard S

actually Mick not a bad idea as i had forgotten tthere is  a carrier in that neck of the woods thus a visit is in order as i can also check out  LSO  and Airboss positions  theres some other stuff there i can take a peek at too   ..... including an F/A 18     now i can get access panel placement 😎.1

bernard S

and so it starts

Trevor Hale

This will totally be awesome to watch come together.  It will end up being like a guest house when you are done..
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Joe Lavery

Quote from: bernard S on March 23, 2021, 12:06:46 PMand so it starts
What ship are you going to built? They vary quite considerably in size!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

bernard S

ahh   the carrier thats just the office not the blowing up stuff , have a few things to figure butnonce done  i will start it ..   as you well know i am located in TX and the rules are go big or stay on the porch ...

blueskydriver

Okay Bernard, I know you're crazy like the rest of us here, but I gotta ask why are you building this really? Will it be a display, simulator, house or just for the fun of it.

What parts will be functional? How will it be used in regards too your current simulator?

I'm just curious about all of this?

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

blueskydriver

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Joe Lavery

Bernard, I have sent you a reply to the message you sent.
Joe.

bernard S

too funny  building a building is very much like a sim  backhoe broke

bernard S

best efforts after 5 hrs shame can not buy dyamite to blow rocks up  now need one of things that go dounga dounga

kattz

Are the green drums missile silos? ???

bernard S

yeah only on tx   lolol   but i will have to build around the Silos and re vent etc otherwise i loose floorspace    thats the beautiful thing about unrestricted i can almost do as i wish   

bernard S

wow builders are 6 to 9 mths out

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate