Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:41:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
59 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 59
Total: 59

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

KingAir 350

Started by sagrada737, May 07, 2021, 04:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagrada737

Hey Trevor,

I was thinking about you the other day...   Good thoughts of course.  I was watching a cockpit video when I was flying a KingAir 350 in Japan on a flight from Tokyo to Sapporo, Japan. 

It got me thinking about your KingAir Sim Project, and how great it is that you have put that Sim together.  Quite an accomplishment!   How is the project going?  Any chance of a Sim update and video?

All the Best,
Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

kurt-olsson

Yeah, i also would like a "cockpit Tour" of the sim and what state it is in now. :)

Trevor Hale

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your kind words.  Things have been very slow on the simulator front for the past month and a half.  I have some personal things going on right now that are kind of shal we say putting some of the simulator on the back burner. 

My Plans are of course to get streaming again in the fall, by then maybe things will be farther along with MSFS and some of my personal issues will be better.

Everything is good though, and I am not down and out, so don;t worry about that.  Just taking a little break.

Hope everyone has a great Summer.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

Take your time to sort it. We will manage the best we can. :-\

Jack

kurt-olsson

Have a great summer Trevor!

ame

It's winter down here.

But I'll enjoy it anyway. ;D

jskibo

Quote from: Trevor Hale on May 10, 2021, 03:26:06 AMHi Guys,

Thank you for your kind words.  Things have been very slow on the simulator front for the past month and a half.  I have some personal things going on right now that are kind of shal we say putting some of the simulator on the back burner. 

My Plans are of course to get streaming again in the fall, by then maybe things will be farther along with MSFS and some of my personal issues will be better.

Everything is good though, and I am not down and out, so don;t worry about that.  Just taking a little break.

Hope everyone has a great Summer.

Trev

Would a hug help?
Less than 4 years to retirement......

sagrada737

Hey Trevor...   Good to read your post, and glad to hear that you are okay.

We all understand the ups and downs in the seasons of our life.  Sometimes it is healthy and good to get away from things -- and put on the mindset of "Just taking a break".

These Sim Projects have a way of consuming our time and our focus.  But often it is better that these big projects take a back seat to more important matters in life that need our attention.  Whatever is going on in your life, may it be that everything will work out for the best.

All the Best,
Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

RayS

Storms always pass and I hope you and your family are doing well.

Hope to see you in the Fall.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate